My Love

Kook pov:.

      I woke up feeling tired and remembered our last night and blushed I opened my eyes to see jimin hyung beside me but no.... I felt sad where is he...I pouted sadly then I heard door opening sound and there stood park jimin my love and oh yeah husband my lovely husband smiling widely with a tray of foods in it coming to me .

    " Seems like my baby is awake ~ sorry that I couldn't be there to wake you up baby I was thinking of making breakfast and wake you up" he said and sat the bed . I smiled and made grabby hands and pout .he chuckled and put the tray in the table near bed and made next to me in bed . I quickly wrapped my hands around him.

      " Seems like my baby missed me?!" He said chuckling . I ignored and leaned in for a kiss but he put finger on my lips . I looked at him confused and pouted even more .

      " Why?! I need morning kiss" I whined " no you should brush first " I dramatically made my hand and grabbed my heart side .

     " Did you just took my virginity and dumping me oh god!! Why I even married a man like you? " I said dramatically but I saw him getting sad and i quickly came from my lil act." Jiminie I didn't mean it baby you are my love my  cute husband ~~" I said softly and pecked him kisses all over his face making him giggle .

     " Now kiss me ~~ I need it you know " I said and pouted he gave in and kissed me softly with so much love and care I sighed happily in the kiss and pulled away.

      " Go shower and let's eat I made all of your favourite " he said " and tell me if you are in pain I will help you " he said .

     I tried get up but failed hissing in pain the pain is all over my body I pouted and saw him with glassy eyes .

     " Aww no no baby don't cry I will help you wait here " he said and pecked my lips before going to our washroom.

     After few minutes he came and carried me bridal style I blushed and sighed in relax happily and snuggled in his neck more pecking his neck all over .

     The tub was filled with body fragrance item and lotion near tub and all set . I was tryna meet his eyes but he Is just looking away from me and else where . I was confused why he was acting like this and noticed the pinkness in his cheek and his glance at me just for a second . I then looked at myself noticing I was full naked and in his arms and his arms around my thighs and waist.oh....

     " You know it's all you saw then why are you seeing somewhere " he ignored my question and gently put me in tub I sighed feeling the warm water soothing my sore skin .I made grabby hands and he shooked his head .

     " Come jiminie ~~ let's bath together" I said and he just bit his lips looking down .I look him down and saw a tent in his pants ...oh he is hard.

      " Aldready hard " I said teasingly .

     " Hey your ass and body marked by me is so sinful what can I do ? " he said defending himself I blushed remembering him eating me out and fucking me hard till I felt it in my stomach and nearly passed out in pleasure.

     " See see you are also thinking the same " he said showing accusing finger I chuckled and made grabby hands .

     " No baby I don't wanna hurt you again I aldready told you yesterday we don't need to go again and again but you just kept on telling me to go till 3 am you know " he said god did we been that long like like we did for 5-6 hours straight .

     " You know you should praise me for lasting 6 hours nearly but you are now scolding me " I pouted ." No baby you did great but before pleasure or anything you are more important to me baby see you are so in pain " he said .

    " Then come and relieve my pain come " I said making grabby hands he sighed before stripping out of his clothes naked god he is  hard. "Move baby let me take care of you " he said and I moved front so that he can sit behind me he started massaging my body all over with foam .

     I sighed satisfied and leaned in his chest making myself settle in his neck  . I felt him stiffen a minute and continue doing his massage I felt his hands on my ass giving it such a great massage making all soreness go away .I moaned unconsciously and gasped .

     He immediately started massaging fast and I was now only a lil sore no more pain .

    " You know if you are gonna give me these massages I will let you fuck me hard everyday." I said and felt his cock poking my ass.

     He just started giving more massage to my body and lower region and took my cock in his hands making me moan .he started stroking it gently and I couldn't help but moan in pleasure and lean against him more . I started grinding in his cock feeling him rock hard . But immediately took his hands away and pecked my forehead .

     " No more for today baby as much as I love the hell of it .I can't . You are aldready in pain lets just get you Outta shower and eat your favourite and cuddle all day hmm" he said I smiled lovingly what a lovely romantic gentlemen I got.  I kissed him pouring all my love for him and pulled away.

    " I love you hyung" I said " I love you more my love" he said and we got out of shower and I dressed up and gone with him to eat and I saw all my favourite .

  " Did you cooked all this for me " I asked and he proudly nodded 

I started eating and my eyes go wide in taste it's soo great wow .

   " Why you didn't cooked till now? You are cooking soo great ahh " I said and he just chuckled And we spent rest of day in each other arms sharing innocent kisses and praises and lovely words and cuddled all day showing each other atmost love . I smiled happily thinking of my life with the man I love soo much.

         💜💜💜💜

I maybe or may not be able to update tomorrow so yeah. Thanks for reading . Support me by commenting and voting. ~~