END

Jimin pov:

      I saw my two love playing and giggling with each other I smiled seeing the view. Yes two love me and kookie adopted a cute little girl my princess and my prince . He is all I needed in my life .seeing him everyday in my arms peppering him with kissed and cuddles and some long making love . He is soo naughty when it comes to that tho ..haha. He is so horny mostly which I never complain and do him after care after our all wild nights.

      We both disbanded from our band we still contact members like family . The life now is all peace and lovely which I don't even have heart to think otherwise . And my lovely princess park jungmin . She is as lovely as angel I spoil both my babies with my all the things is  it's appa for my princess and daddy or sugar daddy for my love   . Haha he never misses to tease me in it .

    Kookie noticed me staring at him and smiled and walked up to me leaving my princess playing with that interesting toy to her she is just 11 afterall . I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close and pecked his lips and saw him in his eyes

     " How are you still soo beautiful ,cute ,handsome and hot baby it's been 10 years since we married and 14 years since we dated" I said and look at him lovingly.

     " Oh there Mr.Park Jiminshi ~says the one who is still cute hot and daddy as fuck I literally wanna go in knees whenever you be intimate " he said teasingly I blushed and smirked while pulling him more close to me like we are inches apart. I leaned in and kissed him softly and lovingly with more and more  care he did the same wrapping his arms around my neck and roaming hands in my chest.

    " I love you soo much baby so so much that I can even die than  me being without you " I said and connected our foreheads he hit my chest hard .

    " You idiot never say that and no I love you more" he said

    " No chance" I said chuckling.

    He was above to argue but we both stopped talking and took our attention to our little princess.

    " Papa and appa see I made tower with this blocks " she said showing us the toy . We smiled lovingly while I pulled kookie more to my side by his waist and he placed his head on my shoulder we both admiring our princess.

     " How are you so cute and precious my princess come and give appa a kiss " I said and she immediately ran to me I got out from koo and bent down to take him in my arms he immediately got in and peppered me with kisses and I smiled happily .

    " Not for me ? I see koo is sad~~" he said childishly and pouted my babyyy .

      " No papa also gets kisses from jungminie come here papa~~i can't reach there ~" she said pouting aish why are they this cute.

     He immediately came near me and I wrapped my arms around him. After they shared kisses on face I whispered to koo

     " No kisses for daddy baby ?~ such a bad boy " I said and he blushed madly oh god how much I love seeing this everytime cause of me

     He immediately kissed me lovingly . " Oh I thought you wanted punishment today too ~~ so hard and deep ripping your ass into two blinding you with your little pain kink~" I said seductively near his ear he blushed more hard.

    " Hyung there is jungminie stop being a pervert and no today there is no ass in your list " he said I pouted .

    " But baby I always eat you soo good aren't I?!~~" I said using innocent voice exact opposite to what I am telling.

   " Yo- you  don't get too enthusiastic  you gone too hard ,fast and deep for 5 rounds yesterday and i even passed out" he said trying to defend like he didn't want still blushing.

   " But I remember something baby ~more like one begging for more and more and they wanted to be passed out in pleasure and I wanna fill you soo bad that all you can think and feel is me and my cum deep inside you " I said seductively near his ears biting it.

    " THATS IT YOU ARE GONNA SLEEP IN COUCH TODAY AND THATS FINAL" I just chuckled .

    " What why are you chuckling I said you are sleeping in couch tonight " he said angrily pouting I wanna kiss that pout immediately .

   " I know you can't sleep without me hugging you baby don't play hard~~ I am your husband after all well experienced husband Mr. Park Jungkook" I said and he blushed all I can see is his red face red ears .

   " Yah ! Park Jimin no kisses for this month anymore " he said and my eyes widened and he smirked satisfied .

   " Babyy you know you can't do this to me I atleast kiss you 30 times a day the hell yes I even counted it . It's just made for me baby don't take it from me~~ I am sorry~" I whined and he laughed .

   " Haha you are still a kid you can be without my ass but not lips " he whispered to me laughing.

   " Love ...I never need you for my needs just you being with me is enough as hell" I said sincerely.

   " Same here Jiminie hyung my lovely husband and my beautiful destiny~ " he said  staring in my eyes with all I see is love and sincerity .

   " I love you too my love my beautiful muscle bunny and also my princess our princess " I said and we made promises again that loving eachother till we die and I making him happy every second and we both being a greatest loving parents to our princess .

Them with thier princess and jimin looking at them lovingly

        ~ the end~

       💜💜💜💜💜

~ there this story ended I hope people see this story and share or like it .  Please comment and vote to show your support to my works. Thank you so much again . Love you all~~