First meet

A/N: im sorry if there any grammar mistakes,i hope yall can still understand it.

Aether's POV

Aether just started to continue his journey after he spent his time in mondstadt. He keep his journey until he arrived at one big inn that was known as Wangshu Inn. Aether know he has been walked for an hour so he made his mind to stay one night at that inn before he started back his journey to Liyue Harbour.

Aether: Waaa~ such a beautiful inn. I think i should took some rest here before started back my journey.

At the counter in Wangshu inn:

Verr Goldet: Hello traveler! How can i help you? (She asked aether while showed him a soft smile)

Aether: Mm,i would like to rent a room for one night please. (Aether give her a small smile)

Verr Goldet: Okay here you go ( she give aether the key to his room)

Aether go to his room. He layed on the bed,but he can't close his eye so he decided to go to the rooftop to take some fresh air.

Aether reached the rooftop,he amazed by the views that he can see from the top of the inn. While he was amazed by the views he was startled by someone's voices besides him.

???: What a nice view isn't it?

Aether: Oh!! Oh my god!! You surprised me..(Aether smiled nervously)

???: Why dont you go to sleep yet? It's already late you know..

Aether:Hmm i can't sleep..how about you,why dont you go to sleep yet?

???: You think im sleep?

Aether: Mm..how could i know,we were just meet..(Aether smiled softly to that person)

???: mph...what are smiling for? (Some soft pink had appeared around his cheek)

Aether: Mm nothing..btw what's your name?

???: Its xiao and im also known as the conqueror of demons.

Aether: Ohh im Aether nice to meet you( Ather smiled again which make xiao blushed again)

Xiao: (he turned his face to the other direction to make sure aether can't see his flushed red face)

Xiao: O-Oh so what are you doing here? In wangshu inn?

Aether: I just stopped by to take some rest before started my journey back to liyue Harbour,but sadly i can't sleep.

Xiao: oh is that so,if you dont mind,wanna go to liyue Harbour together i-i mean its okay if you dont wanna to( he told aether with a red face)

Xiao: I have some work to be settled on in liyue too...

Aether: I did like to! It was so much fun if theres someone with you when you were in journey( aether accepted xiao's offer with a bright smiled on his faced which make xiao's face more and more red)

Aether: Xiao..mm r u okay? Ur face are so red? Are u sick? U should take some rest before we started our journey tomorrow..(aether show some worried face toward xiao)

Xiao: No no im fine..now you should go back to your room,,its started to be cold out here.

Aether: U too Xiao,please take some rest

Xiao : okay fine

Aether: Good night Xiao,have a good dream( hes smiled softly toward xiao and started to leave the rooftop)

Xiao: Hm good night u too..

------------------

Xiao's POV

Xiao: What's this feeling,why the heck am i even blushed toward him, whenever i see his smiled i cant help but my heart keep beating so fast and i feel like my heart's gonna explode. I never felt like this before what is this????

Xiao lay on the bed as he keep thinking what's that feeling that he only felt around aether. That was his first time seing aether. He never speak friendly with anyone,he hate being around another people either with someone he know or he doesn't. But now he really doesn't understand with himself,just why in the world he did like to be around aether??

He doesn't know why would he started to talk to aether first while he really really hate to have any conversation with anyone else. But when it come to aether,his mouth and body move on its own. He even offer aether to have his journey with him. He's so confused right now but he think he would go along with the will of his heart for now.

To be continue>

-Hi i hope yall like it<3 this is my first time writing a novel so im sorry if it doesn't really good..<3