cuddle

Xiao and aether walked out from mondstadt gate. Xiao doesn't say a words, Suddenly after they passed timmie with his pigeons, xiao grab aether's waist and they were teleport back to wangshu inn  in a blink of an eyes

Aether's room in wangshu inn

Aether: u-uhm xiao didn't u say that u were only use teleport when there were an emergency??

Xiao: now...its emergency..can't u tell??
(Xiao say with a cold tone)

Aether: Xiao... are u angry??...(aether asked with a soft voice

Aether: if u were...then..im sorry..

Xiao:  don't apology to me..it's not that's your fault

Aether: b-but then...why are you angry...xiaoo..please dont be angry with me (aether hug xiao's from infront)

Xiao: *sigh* im not angry with you darling...im just...u know..which boyfriend that doesn't felt jealous and angry when they saw their own boyfriend being hugged with another men infront of them?? Of course they will be angry and jealous..

Xiao: so...im the same..i hate seing my boyfriend being hugged,touched,friendly with another men besides of me...only me who can do such a thing like that with you..

Aether: so..u are not mad with me?

Xiao: of course im not..im mad at that fluffy hair guy (xiao frown)

Aether: okay okay i will keep my distance from him okay..(aether hugged xiao even tighter)

Aether: so...we are not fighting right??

Xiao: idiot, no...the reason i said emergency is..i can't no longer stay there with that fluffy hair sense..

Xiao: oh! Speak of sense...aether lets go take a bath, ur body...there's still a smell of that guy on you, let me wash you

Aether: okay~~

After shower, they then layed on the bed and fall asleep

——————————————————

The next morning

Aether at the kitchen, making some almond tofu for xiao and himself

Xiao woke up and realized that aether doesn't longer beside him. He then woke up in a daze to find where aether is. But then he saw aether at the kitchen, he was relieved

Xiao then walked toward aether from behind. He then slowly hug aether from behind and kissed aether's neck sofly. Aether jolt a little

Aether: ah! Xiao..its you..you startled me..

Xiao: mmm sorry darling~( xiao buried his face into aether's neck)

Aether then landed a kiss on xiao's cheek

Xiao: mm u want to do some exercise huh?

Aether: Ahhh! Don't u think about that and don't think about getting hard here..it's morning, morning my xiao~

Xiao: aww what a shame~ (he pulled aether's face toward him and give him a kissed on the lips)

Xiao: btw, what are you doing huh?

Aether: of course the only one food that u can stomach...my xiaoo~

Xiao: nope! Almond tofu is not the only food that i can eat.. there's two things that i can eat..

Aether: huh? What? But from what i know u can only eat almond tofu?

Xiao: that's from back then, now i can eat two things..

Aether: huh? Then...what's the second one that u can eat?? (aether asked curiously)

Xiao: ...you...

Aether: huh?? Me? Me what?

Xiao: *sigh* u still don't get it dear? The second things that i can eat beside of almond tofu is "YOU AETHER~" (xiao whispered into aether's ear)

Aether: .... (•\\\\\\\•) (he blushed really hard then he covered his face with both of his hand)

Xiao: *chuckled* are you embarrassed my dear?

Aether: o-of course i am...hmph! Xiao since when that u know how to tease me like this?

Xiao: im not tease you, it's just a reality... its true right?

Aether: ye-yes...

Xiao: ahah u are so cute~

Aether: oh xiao...shut up..now move, ur almond tofu are already done, now let's dig it

Xiao: mmm okay..but aether..lets eat in ur room..i need some privacy..

Aether: mm okay then

They then move to aether's room and sit at a small table in aether's room

Xiao sit on the chair and pat his lap asking aether to sit on it

Aether: what is it?

Xiao: come here...

Aether: m-mm okey...?

Aether then sit on xiao's lap and xiao hugged him tight

Aether: xiao..xiao my dear..how are u supposed to eat if i sat on your lap huh?

Xiao: feed me.

Aether: huh?

Xiao: come on...feed me~

Aether: *sigh* what are you? A child? (he then fed a teaspoon of almond tofu into xiao's mouth)

Xiao: yes i am~ (he hugged aether even tighter and lean his face on aether's chest)

Aether: *chuckled* anything for you my sweetheart~

Xiao: i want to follow you today.. i mean your errands.. i want to follow you.. can i?

Aether: but why? Didn't you have your own work to do?

Xiao: yes i am,,but my work is different.. i can go everywhere i want cause u know..i can teleport right?

Aether: mmm u have the point..then okay..lets go together.. i really like to spend more time with someone that i love hehe~

Xiao: me too~~

Xiao: but before that...gimme cuddles.. u can go at anytime right? Then let's cuddle for a few minutes..no! For a few hours..pleaseeee

Aether: haha yes yess..then let's move to bed first..it's more comfortable for cuddling..but don't think on doing something weird okayy...?

Xiao: yes yes ( xiao roled his eyes as he got caught by aether before he ever done it)

They were cuddling each other on the bed. Aether sit on xiao's lap facing the windows

Aether: xiaoo~ what happen to you today?

Xiao: why? Can't i touched my boyfriend? (He asked while kissing aether's hair)

Aether: of course you can~ but.. today you were different.. i mean you can't even separate from me even for a seconds?

Xiao: noo.... im normal~ (he now kissing aether's neck)

Aether: "hmm he definitely different..or this is how he behaves when he were jealous??, oh my god, he's so cute!" ( aether's mind)

Aether: now...can we go to do some errands?

Xiao: hmm okeyy...let's go~~( he kiss aether's cheek then move to his lips)

Then they started to go to liyue first before do some errands

To be continue>