only the two of us

<cover credit to original artist>

In aether's room

After a few minutes, xiao release his hugged and stop kissing aether to take a shower.

Xiao: sweet~~( as he said after pull off his lips from aether's)

Aether: uhmm~~(aether's blused)

Aether then stood up to walk to the bathroom to take a shower, but he was stopped by xiao

Xiao: Hey..not gonna invite me to go with you huh?

Aether: Huhhhh?? No-noooo im not ready for that,,th-thats not like that i didn't want to...bu-but im not ready yet..hmm xiao? (He looked at xiao with a cute face for sympathy)

Xiao: eehh..okayyy i will waitt for u( xiao then grab aether's hand and kiss it gently)

Aether: Okayy..

Aether then finished bathing. He now only wear a towel around his bottom of belly  and show off his beautiful white skin, his chest, his belly, his thighs and his small legs. His hair are down, his beautiful long blond hair are sticky around his back that makes he looks more sexy. Xiao cant keeps his eyes off of him as this is his first time seing aether in that looks.

Aether: Xi-xiao why are u staring at me like that?

Xiao: so beautiful..ur body..

Aether: Ahh??? Wh-whatt??! Ur so shameless,,staring at my bare body just like that,stupid xiao hmph! ( aether pouted his mouth and walked away to put some clothes on his beautiful body)

Xiao then stood up from the bad and walk toward aether from the back. He then hugged aether from behind and kiss his neck.

Xiao: Got u~ dont be like that,,dont u like to be seen by your boyfriend huh??

Aether: Of course i did like you to see me,,only me okay...bu-but dint you think its too early... to do...i-it..??

Xiao: So u keep thinking about doing that with me huh? Thats why u ran away from me hmm...u r so naughty huh~~(he then licked aether's neck and bite his neck softly)

Aether: Ah~~xiao its ticklish mm~~(some little moan came out from aether's mouth)

Xiao: But you seem to enjoy it huh~~

Aether: No-no its still so bright and its now in the middle of the day...we cant do it yett!!

Xiao: Ahah..(xiao chuckled) u r so cute,,okay okay then how bout this night huh?? I need to mark u so i can claim u. So that i can tell that u r only mine forever ( he then moved to aether's ear and licked it)

Aether: mmpphh~~o-okayy we will save this for this ni-night okay (he slowly push off xiao's faced from his ear and started to face him face to face)

Aether then give xiao's a little kiss on his lips and he chuckled as he saw xiao's face are so red from embarrassment. He like it

Aether pull xiao's hand and push him on the bed slowly and then he sits on xiao's laps, face to face.

Aether: i want to cuddle all day today, can i?

Xiao: of course my love, even u want to cuddle with me for a thousand year i will be okay..(he said that and kissed aether forehead)

Aether: Hehe what a dramatic xiao~~

Aether: Mnn xiao.. the truth is... i cant believe it

Xiao: cant believe what?

Aether: I cant believe that someone that so assertive, doesn't have any feelings and someone that hating everyone can actually be someone that really really romantic and sweet...and can be really clingy sometimes hehe...

Xiao: U better believe it (he kissed aether's nose)

Xiao: But thats side of me only can be seen by you..no one else were worthy to see that sides of me.. i only showed it to you alone okayy..

Aether: yeahh~~im so happy that im the only person that can see it hehe ( he then hugged xiao tightly and buried his face into xiao's chest)

After a few minutes

Aether suddenly looked at xiao. He stared at him, looking to every part of xiao's face that he really love it. Xiao just let him be, because he like it when aether staring at his face

Aether touched xiao's eyebrows and then rubbed his eyelashes and then he stops at xiao's red makeup around his eyes.

Aether: U looks so handsome in this makeup, i love it (then he kissed xiao's eyelid)

Xiao: its that so hmm~~

Aether: u r so perfect...um~~so handsome~~heehe (aether kissed every inch of xiao's face)

Xiao: Ohoo~~u forgot that one part huh?? Wheres the kiss on that part huh sweetie??

Aether: hahaha( aether laugh sofly) okay okay here u go (he then kissed xiao's lips)

Xiao then started to licked aether's lips for the entrance into his sweets mouth. Aether the open his mouth as a permission for xiao to come into his mouth. They then play with each others tongue. Aether try to win over xiao's tongue but ofcourse xiao didn't let it as he started to kiss aether more hardly and aggressively.

They then stopped to catch a breath. Then aether begin to speak to xiao

Aether: xiao~did u forget something huh?

Xiao: what??( xiao confused)

Aether: we didn't had our breakfast yet,,now its already time for lunch u know

Xiao: but im already full

Aether: huh? But u didn't even eat anything yets? How come u were already fulled?

Xiao: i already eat 'you' for breakfast and its so sweet~~thank u for the breakfast sweetie,, i want to eat it every day can i?? ( xiao smiled naughtily at aether)

Aether : stop it ~~ ( aether smiled happily and started to blush)

Xiao: hahah( xiao chuckled) okey okey my sweetie lets go to eat somethings okey?

Aether: okayy~~

They then go to eat lunch together...

<there will be smuts at the next chapter, so if u dont like it u can skip it
\(•/////•)/ >

To be continue>