Stay by my side

<Cover credit to original artist>

As they stop a moment from kissing to catch a breath, xiao started to kiss aether cheeks then he move to his forehead, chin and nose. Xiao kissed every part of aether face until he then move to aether's lips once again and started to kiss him again.

Xiao POV

Xiao's mind

(Oh my god,,his cheeks are so soft and warm,every part of his face are so soft and i really like it)

Xiao kissed aether hardly as he feel so addicted with aether's lips. He then sucked aether's lips until his lips are swollen

Xiao: Ah so-sorry i didn't mean to make ur lips swollen (he said while touching aether's lips softly and rubbed it)

Aether: Mn~~its okay as long as the one who make my lips swollen were you..hehe~~(aether says it while cover his face from embarrassment)

Xiao: Uhm~~is that so,,u were just taste so sweet that i cant resist myself from kissing you hardly,your lips are so addicting~

They kissed again for a few minutes and then stop because xiao just remembering something

Xiao: Aether! Didn't u have a headache,how can im not letting you sleep peacefully!

Aether: Ah- its okay xiao-

Xiao: No no its not okay, now sleep, u must have enough sleep or else your headache are not gonna be okay

Aether: Hmm okay then

Xiao: okay now sleep tight~ (xiao said as he then kissed aether forehead and then goes to his lips and kissed him again)

Then xiao started to stand up to go out from aether's room but suddenly he was stop by aether. Aether grab his hand as he started to sit on the bed again.

Xiao: What's the matter?

Aether: Uhmm- ( he doesn't look at xiao's face)

Xiao can see aether's face that trun all red, just like a tomato.

Xiao: Aether?? What's the matter?? Do you need something?

Aether: U-uhm well...yes..i-i want something...

Xiao: What it is?? U can tell me now..

Aether: Mm...xiaoo..can you.. stay by my side..?? ( aether look up at xiao face with a cute face)

Xiao almost got a nosebleed by aether's cuteness. How can he resist him.

Xiao: mm...u-ur side? What do you mean?

Aether: Mnn.. i mean, can you please sleep besides me tonight...?? Please??

Xiao: ....(xiao's face turned red as he feel really happy and embarrassed at the same time)

Xiao: er-err are u sure?? U r not scared?

Aether: Scared?? By what?

Xiao: by me... i mean, i cant guarantee that i didn't do anything to you.. i mean u were the person that i- i like...so-

Aether: Im not scared... im okay with everything u did as long as it is you... i only want you.. i dont want anyone else...but you...xiaoo..

Xiao: Uh-uhm o-okay...( xiao's  face becomes more and more red by aether's words)

Xiao POV

I will try my best to not do anything to him, i mean we just started to confess to each other a moment ago.. i dont to mark him yet as it maybe make him uncomfortable.. and hes now not in a good state,,he has a headache which mean if i do it with him now, his headache will getting worse

Xiao then put his arms around aether's waist and hugged him tight and then he kissed aether's forehead and then kissed him on the lips as a goodnight kiss

Xiao: Now sleep..u must have an enough sleep so that ur headache will be gone

Aether: Mn okay xiao..(aether then buried his faced into xiao's chest and then he fall asleep in xiao's arm)

Xiao: so cute...i love you aether..

——————————————————

Xiao woke up first before aether. He then stroked aether's  hair and touched his soft and fluffy cheeks.

Xiao: what a cute boy.. congratulations for snatch my heart.. and thank u because you teach me what's the meaning of love.. i will only use that love for you, only you,,there will be no one else besides you that worthy to be love by me..only you aether..

A few minutes later, aether woke up from his deep sleep and he smiled as soon as he saw xiao's face infront of him, his new sunshine

Xiao: Good morning cutie~ how's your sleep??

Aether: morning xiao~~mnn good~

Xiao: How's ur headache?

Aether: Um its all gone now..( he said half asleep)

Aether then hugged xiao tighter and he rubbed his face on xiao's chest being lazy to go to take a bath.

Xiao: Hey we should take a bath first u know

Aether: uhmmm....

Then aether remembered something really important

Aether: Waitttt we should go to work!!!

Xiao: Nooo, today we took off day, cause ur not fully recovered yet and i will stay with u

Aether: Ehhh?? But im okay noww

Xiao: No you are not, dont u want to spend more time with me hmm no?

Aether: ...( aether's face started to blushed as he nodded his head and hide his face on xiao's chest)

Xiao smiled happily as he very happy to  have someone that he really loved beside of him. He suddenly thinking about something that make his heart feeling nervous

Xiao's mind

We just confessed to each other yesterday night, we kissed, we cuddled, we said that we loved each other but theres one words that we doesn't says to each other... is..is we dating now??!! Am i now aether's official boyfriend or not??!! Shit i need to claim him before that bastard did

Xiao: a-aether...

Aether: yess?

Xiao: Uhm... can i asked you something??

Aether: yeah sure...what is it?

Xiao: Are...are we dating now?? Am i ur official...boyfriend now?

Aether was shocked by xiao's  words and his face started to redden by embarrassment

Aether: Ye-yeah we can started dating now..o-only if y-you want to of course! (Aether said nervously as his face began to be more and more red)

Xiao: Stupid..of course i did want to..(xiao said as he poked aether's nose sofly)

Aether: so now im your official b-boyfriend?

Xiao: Yes my sweetie and im ur official boyfriend too..(he then started to hugged aether)

Xiao: You are mine now.. no one else besides me can have you okay?

Aether: Yeah im all yours now,,only you..please..please be mine too,,only mine okayy?

Xiao: Of course im only belong to you Aether.. forever and ever aether my love..only you..

Xiao then kissed aether on the lips to show him that he really love him. Aether then gave xiao's a kissed back then they started to kissed for a moment before taking a bath.

To be continue>