Our first journey together

Aether POV

It was 6 a.m,Aether woke up from his deep sleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked outside the windows. It was pretty. He stretch his body and move toward the bathroom to take a shower.

Aether: What a beautiful scenery, it was so beautiful even in the morning ( he smiled peacefully while admiring the views)

Aether: Oh today i may started my journey with xiao..eventho we're just meet recently i mean last night,but i know i can trust him..

He then started to take his shower. After finish taking bath,he wear his clothes and started to braid his hair as soon as his hair are dried. He has a very long hair and he doesn't want to cut them cause he felt comfortable with a long hair.

Then he heard someone knocking his door. He goes to open the door as soon as he ready prepared himself.

Aether: Wait a second..im coming.

Aether open the door and were shocked cause the one that infront of his door is xiao. He standing there without saying a words.

Aether: X-xiao good morning~what are you frozed for? (Aether chuckled as he saw xiao just frozed there without any words that came from his mouth)

Xiao: mm-mm a-aether ohh good morning..r u ready to go to liyue?( xiao's face started to blushed hardly after he saw aether laugh at him)

Aether: Mm~im ready but first let have a breakfast im hungry~~(aether pouted and it was so cute enough to make xiao fall on the ground)

Xiao:'Fuck hes so cute,i wanna die!!' Ehhh!! Wait just what the heck am i thinking right now,am i crazy!!dammit (xiao's mind rn)

Aether: xiao...xiaooo...XIAO..(aether called for xiao for a many time but he keep daydreaming)

So aether touched xiao's cheek which make xiao startled and his face are as red as a tomato when he realize that aether just touched his cheek.

Xiao: O-oh Aether im sorry about that,i-i didn't here u called me (xiao scratching his head in embarrassment)

Aether: its okay,now lets grab some food for our breakfast,i so hungry~~

Xiao: Mn okay.

------------------

They both go grab some food to fill their stomach before they started their journey to liyue.

Aether: what u want to eat xiao?

Xiao: Almond tofu( he said with a straight face)

Aether: Okay then i will have chicken tempura hehe~

Aether POV

I can see how his expression change when he were infront of the other person beside me.

When he were alone with me,he was a shy boy, and maybe he like to talk to me,but when we were on the placed that has the other people besides the two of us,he doesn't talk much and his face are very straight and it looks like he want to beat them.

But why its different when he were with me?? Mm no no aether please dont get a wrong idea,maybe he doesn't like to talk much when he's around of many people haha..

------------------

After they finish having their breakfast the started their journey together.

Aether: Xiao,what business that you have in liyue?

Xiao: I need to keep liyue save.

Aether: Oh so you go there everyday?

Xiao: Yeah, i just spend my night at wangshu inn and go back to liyue in the morning.

Aether: Ouh,you must be tired..

Xiao: Not really,and hiw about u? What business that you have in liyue?

Aether: Nothing much..just wander around.

Xiao: oh so you doesn't have a specific reason huh?

Aether: haha i guess??(aether chuckled as he smied at xiao)

Xiao: (oh my good what a pretty creature infront of me)

Xiao blushed as he turned his face to the other direction.

Xiao: so since you doesn't habe any specific plan,how about a show you around liyue?

Ather: whhaaa ahha i really did like to,,THANK YOU XIAOO~~(this time aether really did smile brightly and happily)

Xiao feel like he sees the sunshine that shine brightly infront of him. His heart beating so fast that he cant calm it. Now he knows that he really like to see aether smile, it makes his heart feel warm and eventho his heart cant stop beathing so fast, but he liked it so much as he dont want that smiled to fade away..

To be continue>