Chapter 5: Admit It

"Has Dean been in yet?" You asked Willie and Travis as you walked into the shop that morning.

"No, not yet," Travis said, grabbing his muffin from the container you brought in.

"Weird. He wasn't home this morning when I woke up. I thought he maybe came in and had to go grab some parts."

Willie came up and grabbed his breakfast, his cheeks bright red as he avoided eye contact.

"Willie..." You grabbed his shoulder, stopping him. "What do you know?"

He took a large bite of his muffin, pointing that his mouth was full.

"Go ahead." You raised your eyebrow at him. "I can wait all day."

His shoulders slumped and you could see the defeat in his eyes. You waited patiently while he finished chewing.

"So?" You asked, folding your arms over your chest.

"Well, after you left, Rose convinced him to stay longer and dance some more..."

"Yeah? And?" You tapped your foot, your patience beginning to wear thin.

"I mean," He chuckled nervously. "I was doin' what you said. Partyin' it up with that redhead, and when I looked over at the two of them, they were mackin' on each other pretty hard."

"English, Willie."

"Her tongue was down his throat, and his hands were all over her-"

"Okay, that's enough!" You held up a hand to stop him.

"Someone a little jealous?" Travis asked with a snicker.

"No," You scoffed. "Dean is a grown ass man. I don't need all the details, just needed to know he didn't get his stupid ass mugged."

"Oh you didn't hear?" Willie joined in on the teasing. "All of his clothes were stolen clean off his body!"

The two men busted out into laughter until they were clutching their bellies and wiping the tears away. You just stood there, waiting for them to finish.

"C'mon, Darlin'. Lighten up." Willie elbowed you.

"I'm fine." You pushed him away. "Like I said, Dean's a big boy. He can make his own decisions and catch whatever STD he wants on the way."

"Ooooh she is pissed," Travis said, headed for the garage. "C'mon, Willie. Let's get to work before she bites our heads off or decides to poison tomorrow's breakfast."

They started to walk away.

"How do you know I didn't poison the muffins?!" You yelled after them.

As soon as the garage door was closed, you let out a sigh of exasperation, running a hand through your hair and pulling it up into a tight pony. You can't be mad at him, Y/N. You told him to go have fun. This was on you and you alone, and that thought only pissed you off more. You had driven him right into her bed! After calling back all the clients that had left voicemails the night prior, you had filled the appointment book for the next couple days. You called and paid the bills for the shop with the account information Dean had given you, and straightened out your desk. You got all that done within an hour thanks to your pissy mood.

One hour into the shift, and still no Dean. You couldn't keep just sitting here with nothing to do, thinking about what he and Rose were doing. You knew that would drive you mad, so you started to clean up the shop. You filled a bucket with hot, soapy water and began to wipe down any and all surfaces you knew the guys had touched with their greasy hands. About an hour and a half into your rage-cleaning session, the front bell rang and in walked Dean.