Chapter 8: Oh Fuck

Your eyes slowly fluttered open the next morning to a room that wasn't yours, in a bed that wasn't yours. At first, panic kicked in and you began to worry about where you were, but then the memories of the night before began to refresh in your mind. You felt the gentle caress of Dean's breath on the back of your neck, the warmth of his arm around your bare waist, and you couldn't hide the smile that spread across your face. He loved you. He had finally admitted it after all this time! And oh God, the sex! Even thinking of it now, everything inside you started to clench. You craved him. The taste of his kiss, the feel of his fingers tracing the curves of your body, the weight of him on top of you.

You rolled over slowly, carefully, trying not to jostle Dean in his sleep. As you looked at his sleeping figure, you felt a warmth spread in your chest. He looked so peaceful when he slept! This man who was usually so stern and serious was completely calm. Laying here so close to him, you could see even more of the little reddish-brown freckles that speckled his strong cheeks and adorable nose. You started to count them, but just looking was too hard to do. You couldn't help but reach out and trail your fingertips lightly along his jawline, bringing them up and running them through his hair. His brow furrowed as he slowly started to come to consciousness, and you found yourself breathless as those sleepy green eyes crept open, the sunlight dancing through the shades of tall green like grass in a meadow on a windy day.

"Good morning Handsome," You said softly, stretching your lips out to kiss his nose.

He gave you a dozy smirk, and he let out a low moan. "Good morning, Beautiful."

"I'm sorry I woke you," You apologized. "I just couldn't help myself."

"Is that so?" He asked, arching a brow at you. "And if I was a heavier sleeper? How would you have woken me then?"

"Hmmm." You pretended to think for a moment. "Maybe I would have tried a little something like this."

You pulled his face toward yours and planted a soft kiss on his lips, then another, and another, your hands sliding down his chest. As you pulled away, he gave you a mischievous smile, his eyes dark and lustful.

"And if that didn't work?" His tongue skimmed across his lower lip.

You giggled. "Then I'd have to take more drastic measures."

In one swift motion, you wrapped a leg around his waist and pushed back his shoulder, so you were straddling on top of him. You rubbed your already wet center along the outside of his briefs, causing him to let out a low groan.

"Tell me more," He said hoarsely.

Twenty minutes later, you collapsed to the bed beside him, both of your chests heaving in sync. You turned and smiled over at him.

"Was that as good as last night?" You asked, hiding your own fear behind your grin.

"It was just as mindblowing." He ran a hand through his hair and chuckled. "Believe me when I say, I've never had sex this great."

You rolled onto your side to face him and he did the same, draping his arm around your waist again. He brought a hand up to brush some of the hair out of your face.

"I love you, Y/N," He whispered.

"I love you too, Dean."

You were about to drift off back to sleep in his arms when his phone started ringing from the nightstand. He let out a heavy sigh and rolled over to grab the cell, swiping the green phone icon on the screen.

"Willie," He groaned. "This better be important."

You couldn't hear what he said, but Dean's demeanor immediately shifted. He went tense and sat up.