THE DONO

I wake up to my brother, george, screaming at the top of his lungs saying "DREAM WHAT THE HECK". 

I groan and I sit up, for once why can't george be normal? I get up and I go into george's room without thinking. I walk in and I yell "GEORGE WHY THE HONK ARE YOU SCREAMING THIS EARLY?", he turns around in his chair and gives me a look and says "IM STREAMING!! and dream just killed me". I sigh and then I hear sapnap and karl in the distance. I push george off of his chair and I sit down and take his headphones and put them on. I then hear karl say "Y/N HIII", I giggle at karls cute voice and I wave into the camera, god karl is so cute. Then I hear a dono, "It's probably someone asking george to say hey to someone" I say in my head. 

Quackity- "OMG DOES KARLOS HAVE A GF????". 

I laugh and I look at the dono and say "Thanks so much for the 20 pounds Quackity! And no karl doesn't have a Gf". I hear karl sigh and he says "But y/n I thought you were my cute online GF?", I laugh and reply with "Karl thanks for the compliment, but you never asked me to be your online gf". Just then george grabs the headphones off of my head and I yell "HEY!! I WAS TALKING TO KARL!!!!". He looks at me and I sigh and walk out of his room. 

I walk back to my room and I think about what karl had said to me......God Why Haven't I told him yet?

*********************************************************************

WORD COUNT: 282!

Thanks so much for reading!