P E R F E C T L I T T L E A C C I D E N T

Karl pulls me down with his and I smile, "I'm sad I'm leaving soon" he hums into my neck. I play with his hair, "mhm" I say not wanting to think about the idea of him leaving so soon. He wraps his arms around my waist and I smile, he starts to drift off into a deep sleep. I admire his soft facial features taking in every last detail, it's unreal how pretty this man is. I continue to play with his arm and I stare up at my ceiling, I think to myself "it's weird this is the only time I've met him in person". I brush off the thought and my eyes start to get heavy. I close them and I drift off into a slumber. 

☆°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°☆

I wake up to Karl sitting on his phone, I turn over on my side and look up at him. "Hi" he says smiking down at me and putting his phone to the side, "we should do something today. Like go out" he suggests still looking down at me. I nod my head, "like a date?" "I mean if you want to call it that" he says smiling. I get up out of bed stretch. "What time are we going out?" I say while walking towards my closet, "well you can get ready first and then we can go?" He says and I nod. I pick out an outfit and I go to my bathroom. 

°•O U T F I T S•°

I put on my outfit and I do some simple makeup

I put on my outfit and I do some simple makeup. I clip my hair up and I leave the bathroom. I out on my shoes and grab my purse and phone. I noticed karl is not in my room anymore so I go into the living. I see him sitting down on the couch, he looks up from his phone "you look great" he says while standing up from thr couch. We decide to call a Uber since karl wants it to be a surprise.

☆°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°☆

We get to the place and I notice it's a small shop. Karl pays for the Uber and we get out the car. We walk into the shop and I notice it has art supplies everywhere aswell as tables. A lady in a apron comes up to us and smiles, "hi! Pick out a fugure to paint and we'll get you some paint" she says. I smile at her and I follow karl to the figures, I decided to pick out (your favorite character/ animal) and karl got a cat. We grab aprons and we go over to a table. I notice karl is humming along to the song, I listen in and I notice it's "what makes you beautiful" by one direction, I smile to myself. Anyone could tell just vy looking at him that he's a bug one direction fan. The lady comes over to us and gives us some paint options. We start painting and we chat for a while. After we finish painting we wait for it to dry. I have to say this date was so cute, he's a very artistic person so I see why he would choose this as a first date. 

We chat about random things and we ended up talking about our highschool lives. He told me a story about a girl he met in college and I smile listening to him, he's a good story teller. He's so perfect, everything about him is just gorgeous. I can't wait to make this boy mine. 

I talk about my highschool life as well and some college stuff and when I look at him I notice he's just admiring me. I smile to myself trying not to make it obvious I'm blushing. He grabs my hand out of no where and starts drawing small circles on my palm. I go silent and I watch him just stare at my hands, I don't know why but he's so mesmerizing. I can't take it anymore, I lean in close to him and he looks up at me and smiles. I go in for the kill, a kiss. I close my lips right before our lips touch and when our lips meet he surprisingly kisses me back.

I cant believe I'm doing this, kissing my very best friend of 3 years. I feel him smiling into the kiss and I notice one of his hands made its way towards my cheek. I pull away and open my eyes. He rubs my cheek and looks into my eyes, his eyes are very watercolored and I'm here for it. I blush and turn away slightly embarrassed. I sneek a quick glance at him and I notice him smiling to himself, his smile is infectious and I ctach myself smiling with him. I finally did it, I showed my feelings towards karl jacobs.

☆W O R D  C O U N T: 888☆

☆THIS CHAPTER HAS ME SCREAMING AND KICKING MY FEET NGL 🙈