JACKBOX

I unmute my mic on discord and then I hear everyone screaming and yelling, I try and get their attention but they're not listing. I sigh and I yell into my mic and say "ALRIGHT EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO STREAM JACKBOX HERE!". Everyone goes quiet and I smile, then karl says "Sorry y/n/n but what are we playing first?", "Uhhh lets take a vote I guess", I say while putting up a poll, I turn to my other monitor and I start typing and Then I say "What games do you guys wanna play?". Just then I hear a bunch of answer but the only 2 answers I hear are quiplash and survive the internet, Everyone in my chat votes and quiplash wins. I clap my hands together and Then I say "Alright I guess we're playing quiplash first according to chat, but we'll play survive the internet after". Everyone agrees and then I get on jackbox.

It takes us about 20 minutes to get into because dream and sapnap kept leaking the code and everyone was arguing. I sigh as I realize that these idiots are my friends. 

We finally get into the quiplash and we all type in our answers. Just then the first question pops up and it says: something you wouldn't expect to find in y/n's room. Then the two answer were: Karl and y/n getting laid. We all laugh and I vote the second answer, it was clear on who wrote the choices but the first one was george and the second answer was quackity. Then the votes say that quackity won that question. Then the next question pops up and it says: A double rainbow doesn't have gold at the end of it. Instead, It has___. The two answer wer: cocks and anime girls. Everyone laughs about the answer and Then the first choice had won. The two people who had wrote the answers was me and karl. "Y/N WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THAT" george says while screaming into his mic, I laugh as the next question pops up. The best way to impress a alien from mars: cum and balls was the two answer. I laugh hysterically while falling out my chair, karl giggles and then the names had popped up: sapnap and dream. Sapnap had won that question. 

We play a couple of more rounds of quiplash and then we join survive the internet. We play survive the internet for about a hour. We all are pretty tired so we didn't play mad verse city. 

"Bye everyone! Thank you for joining my jackbox stream and thanks for being in the audience! Have a lovely day! Byeeeeee!!!" I say while waving at the camera. I tell everyone goodbye as I log off and turn off my monitor and pc. 

I pick up my phone off my desk and I go on twitter. I see that karl had posted right after he ended stream so I decided to post too.

 I see that karl had posted right after he ended stream so I decided to post too

Me and my girl @u/n took a pic together and also Look at my skateboard :D <3

u/n:karl I live in london how would I take a picture with you? (cool skateboard btw)

Reply to u/n:KarlJacobs_: shush they don't have to know you live in london......anyways thanks for the compliment :) <3

I smile at karls reply and then I take a photo for my twitter.

Thanks everyone for coming to the stream today! Also here is my new kitten luna :) <3

KarlJacobs_: Oh my god your cat is so cute<3! our cats should meet up :)

reply to KarlJacobs_: u/n:Good idea karl!

I smile at his comment and I turn off my phone and I head to my room that's just down the hall.

*********************************************************************

WORD COUNT:661

thanks for reading!