T H E V I S I T

As the weeks go by I'm growing impatient, I want to see karl badly. We've been talking about finally meeting up for the longest but I have no idea when he's actually going to visit. I miss Karl, ALOT, I've never seen him in person before but I miss his presence...

I wake up to George banging on my door, "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU KNOCKING SO LOUDLY THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING?!", I groan and get up to open the door. When I open the door george is awkwardly standing there, he opens his mouth like he's going to say something but gets cut off, "IM HOMEEEE" I hear someone yell from the living room. As I realize who it is i sprint out of the room and jump into Karl's arms. He hugs me tightly and I don't want to let go, I've been waiting for this moment since forever and it's finally happening, Karl Jacobs is visiting me. It feels unreal having my very best friend hugging me this tight, I want to stay like this forever. He lets go of me still holding my waist and he smiles, "miss me babe?" I slightly punch his arm and he laughs it off.

 Me and Karl talk for a while and we decided to stream. "What do you wanna stream? I have tons of ideas but I feel like we should keep it simple for now and surprise everyone" karl says as he's helping me with my green screen, "it can seem like I'm doing a regular Minecraft stream and then you can pop out from behind the green screen" I suggest and he nods. 

I start the stream and I title it "Chill Minecraft stream :)" . I say hello to everyone joining and I start to rant and then The robotic sound of someone donating fills my ears. 

Simp4u: WHENS THE MEET UP HAPPENING?

I laugh and I say "thanks for the dono! And to answer your question..." then Karl jumps out from behind the green screen and he yells "RIGHT NOW!". I laugh and Karl pulls up a chair next to me. We talk to chat for a while and everyone is asking us questions about us dating and if there going to be a vlog. "Chat i don't know if we're doing a vlog, it's up to Karl and please stop with the dating comments" I say slightly annoyed. Karl touches my arm lightly and says "but I thought your were my cute online gf?". I smile and I feel myself blush.

We decided to end the stream after we both became hungry. "Y/n/n I'm hungryyyyyy" karl whines while leaning on my shoulder, I giggle and I pat his head "how about we get some food then, what are you feeling? Maybe chipotle or Panda Express?". He nods his head and we get up and go outside to my car.

*********************************************************************

WORD COUNT: 483

A/N

|

Sorry I haven't uploaded in like what 10 months? 🧍🏽‍♀️. I've been really busy with school and stuff and I low key forgot about updating this story but I'll try and upload again Tmmrw 🫶🏽

Thanks for reading! :)