Q U E S T I O N S

I walk into my room and flop on my bed. I wonder what Karl is doing , I say in my mind as I reach for my phone in my pocket. I open my contacts debating whether to text Karl and ask how he's doing. Just then Karl call me, I stare at my phone wondering if he was listing to me. I answer the call and I see Karl smiling at the camera sitting at his desk. I smile and say "hi karllll how are you?", he smiles and says "I'm good cutie what are you up to?". I feel my cheeks getting hot and I look at my camera in the Corner and I see that I'm blushing, I quickly respond as I hide my face "nothing much but I was just about to text you actually". I see him move a bit in my chair and he responds "okay cool so I was actual wondering something y/n/n," he blushes and he quickly adds "of course you don't have to agree an-" I cut him off by speaking "Karl just ask me the question".  He blushes even more and then he looks down and says "uh- would it be okay if I were to visit you? You know like stay with you at your house while I visit?". I smile as I realize he's coming to visit me, FINALLY, I blush and respond "of course I would have to ask George first but I'm sure he won't mind, I'll text him to see give me a sec." I see him smile and he does a little squeal, I giggle and I text George.

" I see him smile and he does a little squeal, I giggle and I text George

I smile and Karl says "soooooo.....what did he say" I make a straight face and say "I don't know he said you could stay I guess". I watch him jump up from his chair and yell "LETSSS GOOOO". I feel myself smile and I say "see you soon Karl". He smiles and I hang up. I put my phone on key bed smiling as I realize this is the first time I get to meet Karl, IN PERSON, even though we've known each other for 3 years now. I think to myself on what we're going to do while he's here. I smile like a idiot thinking stupidly about My Karl Jacobs.

                           *********************************************************************

WORD COUNT:407

Thanks for reading :)