Chapter 11: Day one

Chapter 11

Day one

Virgo was the first to wake up. She tapped my shoulder and woke me up. She went back to her tent and changed into another outfit. She didn't change her hair.

She was wearing a skirt and black leggings. It was colder today than yesterday. A skirt isn't the best option. The skirt was blue plaid. Her shirt was plain black and she wore a grey flannel over it. It was a pretty outfit though, even if it wasn't weather appropriate. She wore the same boots and Bean sat on her shoulder.

Celeste was glad to have their tent to themselves when Virgo told them she wanted to share a tent with me. Celeste was wearing the same thing they wore yesterday and I was convinced they didn't bring any other clothes considering that their bag didn't look nearly as filled as the rest of our's were. Today was seven degrees colder than yesterday, so Jupiter was wearing a tank top and shorts, obviously. And those same ridiculous shoes.

I wore a black hoodie and lavender sweatpants. I wore the same boots as the day before and black leggings under the sweats. My hair was tied into a ponytail.

We kept going up the mountain. I led the group up the mountain with Virgo by my side. We were having lots of fun, laughing and joking with each other.

"What do you do when you aren't saving the world?"

"I make dresses, go to school, fail at dancing in the dresses I make."

"I think we are the same person."

"I just wish that I didn't have two left feet."

"I can teach you to dance."

"Really?"

"Yeah! I'll teach you tonight when we set up camp."

"That would be awesome! Thank you."

We encountered a steep incline. We had to find a path around. That put us back a whole day. I found a way around and we continued to walk up the mountain. We reached the first field. It was almost pitch black now. That incline delayed us a whole lot.

(A/N: one more chapter mady go read it)