Chapter 20: Together

Soon, Celeste showed up.

    "Hey guys!"

    "Hey," Jupiter exhaled.

    "Hello." I murmured. Celeste was standing a few feet behind me and Virgo. Virgo said that she had gotten tired at looking at my "poorly done hair" so she decided to braid it. She kept saying how soft it was. She was almost done with the last braid.

    "Hi," Virgo said absentmindedly.

    "I guess we are all together again."

    "I suppose so."

    "Why are you all so gloomy?" Celeste asked. Virgo tied up the last braid. She had done my hair exactly like hers. It was braided up into two buns. It was a good hairstyle.

    "It doesn't matter. It is utterly ridiculous, and I'm stomping out all anger right now." I stood up and grabbed my bag. "Let's keep going."

    We all grabbed our stuff and started walking. Celeste was leading the way. Me and Virgo walked side by side. Jupiter trotted behind us in the very back. Sirius and Mercury were walking next to each other in between me and Jupiter.

    Virgo almost fell again and she grabbed my hand. Even after she had stabilized herself, she kept holding my hand. Jupiter must have seen

    "Quit it, lovebirds," he mumbled. I turned my head around and gave him a death glare. He glared right back. I turned my head around and kept my eyes on the path Celeste was making.

    "It's getting late," Celeste said as they stopped and turned to face us. We had stopped in a clearing. We all agreed.

    "We should set up camp then," I said. They all agreed. We set up our tents. Virgo and Celeste went into their tents. I sat on a rock and watched the sunset.

    "Hey Andy."

    "What do you want," I hissed as I spun around to see him.

    "Calm down. I'm sorry, Andy. I didn't realize that you didn't like to be called by your full name. I won't do it again, I promise."

    "Thank you, Jupiter. I forgive you."

    "So we are good?"

    "Yeah."

    He went into his tent. I went into mine. I snuggled up close to Virgo and our pets.