Mitsuya Takashi

warnings:
male reader
homophobia
USE OF THE F SLUR
violence

warnings:male readerhomophobiaUSE OF THE F SLURviolence

the ending was rushed but it made me laugh so,, :P

reference:
episode 5 / chapter 10

You had knocked about five guys out right now, but they just never stopped

You had knocked about five guys out right now, but they just never stopped. These delinquents were all coming at you from different angles, just a mess of white and red. You don't even know how you ended up fighting these guys, but you could tell it was a long time because the soles of your feet and the tips of your toes were sore.

You had also been striking the guys with your school bag. There was a wooden pencil case you kept in there, not to mention the hard-backed books you had stored as well. The item had been tinted with blood, frustrating you further.

But your kicks and your bag weren't enough to shake these guys off. You were reaching your limit, gasping for air and aching from the blows you took, wanting nothing else but to collapse right there.

A guy on your left punched your chin, causing you to bite your tongue. You cursed, hot, red blood hanging off your lip.

"Aww! You're getting tired, aren't you!" One of the delinquents taunted from your right. You blocked their punch, but another one struck your abdomen. More blood came from your mouth, you began to feel disoriented, vision blurring a bit.

Shit!

"I'm surprised you're still standing, Surname." Another one spat. He was outside of the circle that surrounded you, probably their leader or something. What does he want with you?

"I didn't know fags were this strong."

Abruptly, your bag was colliding with his face. From the way he groaned, you could tell it hurt him. Every one of his subordinates stopped what they were doing, eyes trained on the projectile. There was a racket of your pencils clashing together as the bag landed on the floor; everything went silent. He glared so hard that it could probably annihilate you if you were in an alternate dimension.

But how?

You weren't open about your sexuality, not even your friends knew (except suuuuuper close ones). So how did he know?

His goons were about to attack you, instead, he was met with a hard kick to the cheek.

"Reader, are you okay?" Mitsuya yelled, bashing the man's skull in. Other members of Toman came along with him. Dealing with the delinquents that surrounded you.

You lifted your hand to give a weak thumbs-up, only now noticing the bruises that littered your fingers. As your adrenaline high comes down your head starts spinning.

"'M just gonna -- nap." Then everything went black.

Someone's been talking for a while now though it's barely audible in your barely conscious state

Someone's been talking for a while now though it's barely audible in your barely conscious state. You can't say for sure if they were having a conversation with someone though. 'Cause, it was just one voice continuously rambling, sounding sympathetic. This was really agitating you like -- I'm resting and you're being loud as hell. At least wait 'till I'm up to give a speech.

You built up the strength to open your eyes, but immediately closed them thanks to harsh white light. The voice gasped, "You're up."

"No, I'm not," You groaned, flexing your fingers a bit; albeit difficult because they're wrapped up in bandages. "You need to shut the hell up. Let me rest."

"That's no way to talk to your boyfriend. I even treated your wounds, how rude." You opened your eyes again observing Mitsuya's lavender orbs swirling with worry. He put a hand on your forehead, brushing his thumb against your skin.

"Glad you're safe now, how did you even get into that fight?"

With a groan and a slight shrug, you sat up. "I don't know. One minute I'm walking home, the next I'm being called slurs."

Hayashi shot up from the cot beside yours, pressing an ice pack to his eye. Only now did you realize he existed. "Really? Which one?"

Mitsuya's face was one of surprise, he stood up. "Yeah, Reader, who said that?"

You scoffed. "The one Takashi stomped on. Oh and did you get my bag?" Looking up you saw both Mituya and Hayashi walking out the door. "Peh-yan? Takashi? Where are you-?"

"No time to talk now!"

"We're off to commit homicide!"