Hanma Shuji

warnings:
reader freaks out on a ferris wheel
graphic descriptions of death; Reader is imagining dying

warnings:reader freaks out on a ferris wheelgraphic descriptions of death; Reader is imagining dying

fun fact: Hanma Shuji loves to say "♡" 🤩🤩😘😋✨✨✨

🤩🤩😘😋✨✨✨

You've never really been afraid of heights, just falling from them

You've never really been afraid of heights, just falling from them. And your mind loves to imagine the worst-case scenario in everything you do. Right now it seems to think that the bars on the Ferris wheel are too old and will probably collapse under the weight of the obese man in the cart in front of you.

You look down, the lights from the other stands look so far away and you kinda regret hopping on this ride. But your boyfriend, Hanma, is a hopeless romantic and just demanded you get on this ride to see the fireworks. It's not like you had to be on the Ferris wheel to see the fireworks, there was a whole ass field just for looking at them.

"Aaah~♡" he sighed a sigh of bliss, leaning on your shoulder as the ride lifted you higher and higher. "I have great ideas, don't I Reader?"

"Sometimes..." you mumble. Yet your boyfriend still heard you.

"Well this is a good one, ain't it?"

This time you only groaned in response, your death-grip on the bars not faltering. Eventually, you both reach the top, and it freezes. Your brain being your brain, it starts panicking. AND I MEAN FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.

You lean back, slamming your back against the seat. You squirm, unable to get comfortable in your seat. Leaning over the sides to try and see what the operator is doing. But immediately regretting it. It's so far down that there's a 99.999999999% chance you'll die. Now your breathing is erratic, uneven huffs all futile attempts at calming down.

"Woah Woah," Hanma said, getting a hold on your waist yanking you closer to him. He began to pet your hair. "What's wrong, love?"

Oh right. As if Hanma would let you fall. He can wrap himself around the seat or something. He's tall enough.

sorry that was funny.

Suddenly, your lungs began functioning properly. Your breath was still uneven, but as each second passed with you in his arms it began to steady. His cologne created a sense of serenity, a protective bubble as if all dangers couldn't even come close to you. The same one you smell every night as you cuddle up to him, the same one he bought and wore for you on the first date.

"Why's the ride stop?" you ask, voice small and Hanma merely laughs. Dumb, stupid mean man.

"Not sure, but I doubt it's because it broke or anything." He lies through his teeth, Hanma knows damn well why it stopped with the two of you at the top.

You stay quiet, and still. Maybe you'd fall asleep so you don't even have to see when this thing collapses and you fall. It'd be a nice way to go, with Hanma. They can say "it was so lovely, just look at the way their bodies are hugging!" as they inspect the scene. Metal rods snapped in half like twigs, bloodied bodies scattering the floor. Okay, maybe not in such a nice way.

Loud bangs interrupt your thinking, your eyes snap open expecting the world to be blurry as you fall. But it's perfectly still. Instead, you see bright colorful sparks in the sky. An array of pinks, greens, blues, yellows is so beautiful it snatches your breath away. Even people in the other seats 'aaahh' and 'oohhh' at the sight of them.

"Ara~♡" Hamna hums again, arms tightening around your form. "Aren't they beautiful?"

You nod slowly. Every gruesome thought leaves your head. Maybe this date wasn't so bad after all.

BYE-- I THIS 27 ADVANED ISSUES ON GRAMMRLYIM CRYINGGGGG

IM CRYINGGGGG