🍦Akashi Senju

warnings:
MANGA SPOILERSSS
you get hit with an umbrella

warnings:MANGA SPOILERSSSyou get hit with an umbrella

i didnt really like that last chapter of her so, here

reference:
chapter 215

You sat at the bench in front of the lockers holding everyone else's Uwabaki

You sat at the bench in front of the lockers holding everyone else's Uwabaki. Most of them had left already. The weight of your bag clunked on the bench beside you. Akashi hadn't come to school today, weird. But not a problem. The day flew by smoothly, albeit it was boring because you couldn't joke around with your friend. Come to think of it, she has detention. Why the hell is she not at school?

The sky outside grumbled a bit and it was at this moment you realized the sky looks darker than usual. Was it really about to storm? Seems like it. When you slipped on your outside shoes, you opened your bag in search of an umbrella.

"Fuck," you cursed yourself when you couldn't find one.

Tiny droplets fell from the sky and spotted the concrete. In a matter of seconds, they became bigger and heavier. Eventually banging against the aluminum awnings that protected the sidewalk. The noise became even louder when you stepped outside.

You weighed your options.

Either wait here, for god knows how long until the downpour stops. Or; run to the bus stop, which isn't far but you'd still get wet. And after sitting there for at least two minutes, you chose the latter. You sighed and gripped your bag. Taking a deep breath, you extended your foot from under the awning.

The object moved so fast you barely had time to realize it existed. It struck your forehead and you stumbled back. Immediately after recovering you glared at it. An umbrella?

"Re-Chan, you're on another level of stupid!" That damned nickname. It was Akashi Senju, the most hard-headed person you knew. You grumbled and looked at her, she was running through the rain with the Brahman uniform on.

"Why'd you hit me!?"

"You were gonna go in the rain, idiot."

"You're in the rain right-" She shook her head like a dog to rid her hair of the water. Giggling when she saw you wiping off your face. Now you both are under the awning, she's wet and you're dry. You bent down to pick up her umbrella, pointing it at her face.

"What's to stop me from bopping you upside the head?"

Akashi smiled. "I'd like that."

"You nasty-"

Heavy footfalls somehow overpowered the sound of the rain. Both of your heads turned to see around 20 gang members, all men, running. The girl beside you sucked in a breath; she was followed.

"Sorry, Re-Chan," she mumbled. "I thought Takeomi and the others would keep them busy so I could escape..."

Most of the guys in the front started yelling out to Akashi. "Oh... OH!!"

"You wanna join me?" She took her umbrella out of your hand.

Long story short you say yes and the both of you fight all those guys, yadda yadda.
The End.

i have a Haitani Ran draft i just cant seem to finish