Matsuno Chifuyu

warnings:
angst that im more proud of
character death
idk if this part has been animated yet,, so imma assume it had been

warnings:angst that im more proud ofcharacter deathidk if this part has been animated yet,, so imma assume it had been

i swore i published these???

i looked up how to draw bruises cuz of this pic, lol

The warmth on your lips contrasted with the brisk air around you

The warmth on your lips contrasted with the brisk air around you. When he pulled away, suddenly you felt incomplete, cold. Chifuyu smiled with a giggle. Intertwining your fingers with his.

"I love you."

Where do the days go?

When did you stop feeling happy?

You laid awake on your bed, the comforter swallowing your form. The room is dark, you can barely see anything.

Your dreams always keep you awake, even if they're happy. They remind you of the better days. When you were happy, at peace.

Maybe happiness just isn't for you. Hell, it took you most of your life to find him, but he left just as fast as he came. Snatched from your desperate grip on him.

You slam the coffee pod in the machine, tapping buttons until its insides whirl. Brewing your coffee.

A cat-themed cup sits under the dispenser. Ready to catch all of the bitter, dark liquid.

That was Chifuyu's favorite cup, he had left it at your dorm one time. And you just forgot to return it.

So you kept it. A reminder not all of him is gone.

The coffee pours from the nozzle and inside your cup.

"That's so dangerous, 'Fuyu!"

He shrugs, tilting his head so you can apply one more bandage. Still, his bruise, purply skin peeks through. It makes your heart shake seeing him like this.

"Hey," he whispers, reaching up to cup your cheeks. Swiping away the wet trails that glide down them. "I'll be more careful, don't cry, kitten."

A loud beep erupts from the machine before you, alerting you it's emptied its load in your cup. 😏🥴🥴🥴🥴

You grab the handle, lifting it over to the counter. Glancing at the stover clock, you see it's almost 4am.

This sucks.

After creaming your coffee, you waltz over to the counter. Pulling your legs close to you.

It's sweet when you sip it. Yet you focus on how bitter it is.

What hurt more was after he died. When you found a ring in his drawers. So shiny, brand new.

Cifuyu wanted to be yours forever.

So why.

The sun rose and bled through the curtains. You snap out of whatever trance you were in, moving your mug to take another sip.

It's cold now, yet sweet. And bitter.

Kisaki is cold, bitter. Just thinking about his name makes you sick, choke on air.

You cry, again. And again. And again. Yet you still feel horrible, vacant, isolated.

Matsuno Chifuyu, 1991 -2017(?)

fun fact: i hear a sentence, focus on how it makes me feel and write a chapter based on itin this case the line "emptied its load in your cup" is what inspired this oneik, random asf

in this case the line "emptied its load in your cup" is what inspired this one
ik, random asf