Rain washes the week

Hey , I wake up from the bed at 4:30 AM . Oh .. I AM late for the practice of my first match . Its very cold . I wear my tracksuit and lock my room's gate . I am very scared that what will my senior players tell me ? What If they don't give me chance?

Wait-
        What are our players doing on the balcony of the hotel .

Sourav Ganguly looks behind and says ," Here is Joy ."

Ashok Malhotra says ," So you finally wake up ."

I say in a low voice ," Yes . But what about the practice? "

Pankaj Roy tells me ," I think you are still sleeping . Check the outside view of the hotel by balcony ."

Hey it's raining cats and dogs . What - How-Why

I say ," How long the rain will continue? "

Skipper says ," The weather report says that it will continue for one week or more than it ."

Dattatreya Mukherjee ," Dhur - eta ki bhalo lage ?" (Damn- does it feel good? )

I says ," What will happen now ?"

Sourav Ganguly says ," BCCI will decide that . But we can't play in such situation when it is chilling cold and raining too . Look at the ground - can we play there ?"

(At that time we did not have also any good instruments )

Skipper says ," BCCI will decide to change the field. "

After saying this,  skipper goes to his room . We all also decides to go to our own rooms.

In my room , I order a coffee . Suddenly someone knocks at the door . Its Sourav with a radio .

Sourav says ," Listen BCCI is saying about today's match."

BCCI's president of 1989 Biswanath Dutt announces ," If we see that , the rain continues for more than 3 days the  our players can't play there and they have to play in another stadium . We will declare the stadium later ."

Sourav ," So .. what do you think which stadium it will be ?"

I says ," Ahh .. its easy to choose. . It will be Eden Gardens . As it's a historic stadium , its India's largest stadium and the weather is also fine there ."

Suddenly someone knocks at the door . A boy comes into the room and says ," Sir your coffee ." And places the cup of coffee on the table beside the bed .

Sourav says ," Thanks boy."

The boy goes away and suddenly Sourav takes the cup of coffee and starts to drink it .

Sourav says ," Oah ..its too hot . But it's fine to take hot coffee in this weather. "

I frown and tell him ," It was my coffee Sourav da ."

Sourav ," So what ? You can order another too ."

I am still frowning at him .

Sourav says ," Ahh... little boy is going to cry ... ok . Ok .I will order a coffee for you . "

After about 3 minutes Sourav leaves my room , I am still yawning . I can't go to ground but I have to do some exercise.

After 3 days , its still raining. And Sourav Ganguly had treated me with a kettle of coffee yesterday . Because he took my coffee the day before .

We all are here in Skipper's room to hear the BCCI's declaration about the match .

President announces ," After seeing the condition of weather and the Stadium . We are declaring that the match will be played at Eden Gardens on 5th January 1990 ."

So today is 28th December . We have to return again . We all are happy because Eden Gardens is our home ground .

Ashok Malhotra says ," So Skipper is there any change in plan of players ?"

Skipper says ," No . We will use the same strategy. "