The Mansion Of Mr. Ganguly

The lunch decorator of Eden Garden serves us the special lunch for the final. We are confident that we will win the match as well as the final because Arun Lal is playing a sensational knock and I am giving a good partnership as well.

After taking the lunch we come to the field again .

The bowlers and fielders are fully charged . We can't even score a boundary for 10 overs . We scored only 48 runs in the last 30 overs . Now Bengal is 198/4 in 42 overs .

45.6 over :- Maninder to Arun.  Single . Here's a fifty for Arun Lal ! A great knock for Bengal in the finals.

Bengal is on 200/4 in 46 overs .

The next 6 overs become maiden as the bowlers never leave the line of middle stump . And the fielders are always on the midon, midoff .

62.4:- Maninder to Joy.  Four .. Bengal lifts the cup ! Arun Lal is the architect of today's win .

Bengal takes the cup ! ! Everyone celebrates themn, Delhi Captain also.

Sambaran Bannerjee the skipper joins the conference.  The man of the match trophy goes to none but Arun Lal for his dedicated innings. 

Bengal wins this.

This is te picture of the first page of the newspaper of the very next day

This is te picture of the first page of the newspaper of the very next day .
_________________________________________

Actually the story is about india's golden era . So I didn't bring the Ranji final too much .
_

________________________________________
After 2 months,

 We have the 50 over tournament. And Bengal have declared their squad including me , Sourav and his elder brother Snehasish Ganguly .

Sourav Ganguly just invited me to his house . So I come to his home after seeking for about 1 hour in Behala .

The house is nothing but a mansion. At that time our domestic players didn't get perfect salary (match fees) so it is unbelievable to think that his house is a mansion .

There is a sign board of the owner of the house .

"    Chandidas Ganguly.
    Owner of Asia's biggest press of printing "

So it's quite believable now that it's a mansion. Yes Mr. Sourav Chandidas Ganguly ! 

Mr . Ganguly