Way to partnership

There is a rare video of Sourav Ganguly's first match of Ranji as the story.  He debuted in the finals . Mind check that . A young guy hitting fours .
_______________________________________

Then it's ok I am going with his decision.

22.6 :- Maninder to me . Outside ball .. let the ball go . I leave it .

Captain Azad and Atul is talking about the next over . Atul wants a spinner to give the next over . Azad accepts that and sends Ajay Sharma to bowl his first over.

I come to Arun Lal.

I ," Arun da , it looks like they are giving the next over to a spinner ."

Arun," ok . My plan is to hit a long six that will go very far and then they will gather a new bowl. It will be hard to give reverse swing with new bowl."

Shaking my head , I go to non-striker end .

23.1 :- Ajay to Arun . Oh nice start by Ajay . That was a leg spin which spins to the right and Arun missed it .

23.2 :- Ajay to Arun . It's huge ! It's huge ! That is a six. It was in the way to cross the stadium but it can't.

The spectators give the bowl back .

Arun ," I can't hit it outside of the stadium . I am not going to take any risk now. Ajay is giving great bowls ."

26.2 :- Maninder to me . A bouncer . I sit down to let the bowl go .

(At that time we did not have any proper helmets, Gloves and Pads like now. Even the helmets were not full)

26.3 :- Maninder to me. Again a bouncer . I did same again and leave the bowl.

Maninder comes to me ," Can't you play bouncers ? You have so many weakness but still your team used you . "

I really love to sledge and say ," Just open your eyes and mouth shut."

26.4 :- Maninder to me . Again bouncer . The youngster hits it greatly . A cracking pull shot . The bowl is in the way to Howrah ! Say bye to the bowl . That's maximum .

Now Delhi needs a new bowl . But Umpire now declares for lunch.

The players of both teams are going into their rooms to have lunch.

Maninder ," I will give a break through. "

I ," I will break your break through ."

I say myself in my mind ," Did I say more than what I should ? ::- Yes."

Did I?