Bengal goes for final

We are taking tea and heating the news .

Radio ," BCCI has decided to continue the final as the target will be 216 in 70 overs ."

Ashok ," They want to say that we have to make 216 in one day against the Red leather bowl . "

Sambaran ," Keep quite . It's our last chance we have to prove ourself. "

Radio ," It will be played 6th of this month. "

Sourav ," So we have only one day . And it's today. "

Ashok ," Don't waste it ."

After so much training in nets . I am tired . I just sit on the sofa in my room . I am feeling drowsy .

6th January, 7:00 AM

"Ah I just had fallen asleep on the sofa last night ."

The match is going to start at 10:00 AM .
Wow it's a sunny day . It looks like the day is with the batsmen .

After taking my breakfast ,I am in Eden Gardens pavilion with my team . It's 9:30 AM .

Sambaran ," So we have only 70 overs . I know it's hard but We have to do it . Pankaj and Indu will open the innings as well . The next batsman will be decided as per the runs on the board . Arun , Ashok and Sourav please wear your pads too ."

Ashok ," OK Skipper ! "

Match starts ,
                        First bowl to Pankaj Roy by Atul Wasaan . On the middle stump and rightly defenced by Pankaj.

3.3 over, Manoj to Indu . Great pull shot and it's a four !

3.4 over, Manoj Prabhakar to Indu Roy . On the pads and Manoj is appealing.
RS Rathore , the umpire , picks his finger . Yes Manoj is happy to get a wicket after a  four . Bengal 20-1 . Indu goes for only 7.

Next batsman is Arun lal .

4.1 over , Wasaan to Pankaj . On the middle stump and yes it's bowled ! Bengal lost their Roys . Bengal 20-2 . Pankaj goes for only 11 .

Next batsman is Sourav Ganguly , the debutant.

5.6 over , Manoj to Ganguly . It's excellent.  Great four through the covers.

6.5 over , Wasaan to Arun , the bowl goes high . Manoj is there --ooo-- Manoj drops it. Wasaan smiles a little but he was hurt a lot.

6.6 over , Wasaan to Ganguly, not this time.  You can't!  You can't give this young guy full toss . Great four through the covers again .

7.5 over , Manoj to Ganguly,  yes it's a biggie ! biggie !  biggie ! . Oh it just dropped some inches before the boundary. Great four by steeping out .

7.6 over , Manoj to Ganguly , edged and caught ! The keeper Chaturbedi got it . You can't afford such wickets . Bengal 57- 3 . A good partnership ends here . Ganguly goes for 22 .

Who's the next batsman ?

To the persons who are thinking that it's fully imaginary story I want to say the boy called Joy is imaginary person here but the scores and the behind all stories are true and greatly analysed .