Debut

The next Batsman comes in is Ashok Malhotra .

With some stretching Malhotra asks for Middle stump . It's his style to play with the middle stump . Normally Players who are defensive always  want to play with leg stump .

8.6 over :- Maninder to Malhotra leaves it slowly .

18.4 over:- Azad to Malhotra. Outside the off stump yorker and Malhotra perfectly played it for a four towards the covers . That's why he plays with the middle stump to get closer to the wide length bowls .

18.5 over :- Azad to Malhotra. Wow Malhotra just showed the bad bowl perfect way to four .

18.6 over :- Azad to Malhotra. Malhotra tries to play towards the cover but the bowls goes to the 3rd slip and there is none . Bowl goes for another four .

Malhotra is on 19 and Azad gave 14 runs in 2 overs. This over can be a game changing over .

22.4 over :- Maninder to Malhotra.  What a inswinger that was.  Malhotra was shy to play and leaves it but the bowls goes inside and hit the stumps . Another wicket here.

Bengal is now 97-4 . BENGAL still needs 119 with six wickets in hand . Delhi has the only way to win the finals and it's taking wickets .

The next Batsman comes in is another Debutant Joy .

22.5 over :- First ever bowl for Joy in Domestic cricket . Maninder to Joy . Edged    a...n.....d..... dropped ! The keeper Chaturvedi dropped the catch . Joy is still standing like a foolish and asking the umpires " What just happened. "

My point of view , 

What was that ? What a bowl was that . Maninder can swing the bowl outside and inside in the same time .

Suddenly Arun Lal comes and scolds me ," It's your first match not a joke.  Play greatly . That was a Reverse swing . They know your weakness now . They will give you Reverse swing with the old leather bowl now ."

I was just surprised as I never knew that I am so weak against Reverse swing .

Arun Lal whispers in my ear ," They will give the next over to the spinner. You should give me strike then. "

I ," what will you do ?"

Arun Lal ," Just watch."

What will Arun Lal do ?