Not again

It's 4th January 1990 , 7:30 PM

I am very tired , we are training ourselves for the final . I just completed my batting session . Now our coach said me to take some rest then I have to bowl to our batsmen . We have been training like this for about 6 hours in last 4 days .

Coach ," Why are you still taking rest ? "

I ," I just completed my batting . Shouldn't I take some rest ."

Coach ," No . The batsmen need bowlers . GO and bowl them . Let your body be warm ."

At last, without saying anything I am going to bowl them. Ashok Malhotra is batting now in the first net . There are about five bowlers .

Ashok says ," Hey Kid , go to the second net . There are lack of swing bowlers ."

I say ," Okay ."

In the second net Sourav is taking guard .

Sourav says me ," Leg stump ."

I help him to take guard by showing the leg stump .

Here I go , my first bowl to Sourav in my life .

Wide yorker ...and .. Sourav hits it really well . Good timing.

Sourav comes to me and says me ," You are here to swing bowls . Let them swing ."

I say him ," Are you sledging ? "

Sourav says ," Yes , if you are taking like this ."

In the very next bowl , my bowl swings outside by the cutting the air clearly . Sourav is safe by luck .

Sourav says me ," Are you swinging the bowl ."

I say ," Yes , if you are taking like this."

 It's 4th January,
                            That means it is the day of the match. Opponent captain Kirti Azad on the toss and decided to bat first. We are able to stop them in 278 runs after on the second day . Kirti Azad scored a sensational knock off 93. We got 5 wickets in the early morning of second day because it's very cloudy here and it helps to swing in the air. Rajib Seth and Dattatreya Mukherjee so that Delhi batsman what is the meaning of the swing. Rajiv Seth got the Wicket the captain of the opposite team Kirti Azad who was near the century but did not get the century just because of Rajiv Seth's in swinger. 

Now we are going to bat . Openers Pankaj Roy and Indu Roy going to bat. But suddenly it begins to rain again. It is raining cats and dogs that the umpires have to stop the game . Because of heavy rain we can't play today . so we have gathered in the captain's room with the radio. It is Sourav's radio and we want to see what is your BCCI President going to declare about today's match because it's even raining here too.

BCCI president ," it's again raining and because it's the final we can't change the game or stop the game . So we have to decide that it will be like an 70 overs game .whenever the rain stops and Bengal goes to bat. The committee will decide that what will be the target of Bengal ."

Ashok Malhotra says ," It is not fair ."