2

I didn't know what to do. For now I decided to just stay there and hope they'll lose interest in me soon. Then I heard footsteps before doors. It woudn't be weird but these steps sounded different, there were probably a lot of people outside and what made me worried was the fact that steps stopped before this room. In a second next three man rushed inside.

"That's her!" 

Middle one pointed gun at me and so did other two. 

"Hey what's going on?" 

Both brothers and Sanzu stood up and picked up their guns pointing on mans. 

"Who are you and what do you want?" 

Two man pointed they guns on them but man in the middle froze in shock the moment he looked at them. Then he lowered his gun and bowed. 

"I'm terribly sorry." 

Other two looked confused and first one turned to them. 

"Put down these guns, idiots! Can't you see who they are?! Can't you see that tattoo?!"

Other two's eyes widened in fear as they dropped they guns and bowed as well. Sanzu smiled and approached man, gun still in his hand. 

"So who are you and why are you ruining our fun?" 

"Were terribly sorry for interrupting you, we had no idea that you are here. You see we're from Bonten as well, even tho we are nowhere near your rank. We are here for that woman."

While they were talking I moved to other side of room, now all eyes focused on me. I trembled, so this is the end, they will kill me. 

"(y/n)? Why are you after her?" 

"She is part of organisation dealing drugs opposing Bonten, because of them ours profit from drug sales drop to almost half. We've got order to eliminate all of them." 

Sanzu tipped gun against his lips. 

"And here (y/n) is part of them?" 

"We don't know how deep are her connections with them but we know she is selling for them." 

Sanzu took a long look at me and then he exchanged gazes with Haitani brothers. Ran smiled and put down his gun and so did Rindo. 

"I see. So this beautiful lady is selling drugs at ours territory ... We'll take care of her you can go." 

They hesitated for a moment but then they picked up their guns, bowed again and leaved. Ran came to me. Because of the wall behind me I had nowhere to run. He reached to me, I tried to get away from his reach but I had no chance. He grabbed my hands and pinned me against wall. 

"So this little kitty is enemy of Bonten, what a shame." 

I trembled when he leaned to me. 

"So what exactly were you doing darling?" 

"I - I was just selling for them, I needed money." 

My voice shake even trough I tried to hide it. Ran looked at Rindo and Sanzu. They were now standing right behind him. 

"So what do you think?" 

Sanzu played with gun in his hand but then he slowly put it away. 

"I don't feel like killing beautiful lady today." 

His smile send spin down my back. Ran looked back at me 

"Neither do I." 

He leaned to my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my skin. 

"So what do you think sweetheart? We'll spare you but you will have to give us something in exchange." 

He kissed my neck then he pulled away looking me dead in the eyes. When I speak up it was almost whisper 

"What?" 

Ran's lips curved into smile when he answered, first word that come to my mind when I saw that smile was - devil. 

"You. If we weren't here you would be dead. We saved your life so it belongs to us. So what do you say? We will spare you but in exchange you will be ours. Will you make the deal with devils?" 

I didn't have to think twice about it. Until now I was own by organisation, when I met them I had no idea what they really are and once I was involved I couldn't quit. If it means I'll survive another day I'll gladly switch one devil for another.  

"Yes."

Cover:
https://pin.it/7x6yfWq

Full version: