8

"Hallo? Sanzu?"

I entered Sanzu's flat hesitantly. I called him once I got home just like he wanted. He told me to go to his place and gave me address. I knocked on door couple of times but without any response. To my surprise I found out that they are unlocked so I opened them calling after Sanzu. It was dark inside. I took another step when I heard the doors behind me shut. I winced in fright and instinctively wanted to turn to door but I couldn't. Pair of strong hands grabbed me from behind, making me unable to move.

"Aa-"

I wanted to scream but person behind me covered my mouth with one hand. My heart was racing and I tried to break free but it was useless. Couple of scenarios flashed trough my head and neither one of them was good.

"And now you're all mine."

Sanzu's hair tickled me as he whispered in my ear. The moment I heard his voice I calmed down a little, but I was still alarmed. His grip on my waist tighten when he half leaded, half dragged me trough hall. I didn't see much with lights still off but I had a certain idea of where he's heading. And I wasn't wrong. After a moment Sanzu practically trow me on bed. His hands immediately on me and his lips sucked to mine. He broke the kiss and pulled a little away, his eyes find mine and his lips curved into smile.

"Did I scare you angel?"

I didn't even got a chance to answer, he already caught me in another kiss, pushed me down and pinned me to bed not letting me to get up. Only when we were both breathless he broke the kiss. Room was dark but I saw the desire in Sanzu's eyes clearly. He moved his hands lower tracing my jeans. He shook his head and tsk-ed disapprovingly.

"These won't do darling. I'm afraid we'll have to get rid of these."

Then with wide grin he jerked the jeans off me.

"Much better."

Now that obstacle was out of way Sanzu made me spread my legs and got in between them. He landed kiss at level of my knee. And than another one. More and more, slowly mixing them with bites. After while I didn't know which one was more present. His hands caressed my thighs but sometimes his nails dug into my skin, sending shivers down my spine. He was rougher than brothers. Still it felt good. Sanzu's bites and kisses both moved higher but not high enough. He stopped painfully close to my clit. I wanted him to go continue. He noticed it and excitement sparkled in his eyes  when he looked up at me. 

"My little slut is impatient, isn't she?"

He pressed a little kiss near my entrance, before he moved closer to my face. Before I realized he grabbed my hands and hold them firmly above my head. His other hand groped for the bedside table.

"There's plenty of time, angel."

He found what he was looking for and with few brief moves he cuffed me to bed. I tried to pull against handcuffs but they hold firmly. Sanzu's smile showed his theets. 

"No need to rush, we're just beginning."

I snatched my arms few times but it was in vain. I won't get out of it, once I realized I stopped trying. Sanzu lowered down.

"Don't stop, I'd love to see you struggle."

He bit my lip and I jerked, light tinkling of handcuffs filled the room. Sanzu's smiled widely.

"Just like that"

From my face, his eyes moved lower to my chest. He stared at t-shirt I still wore thoughtfully. 

"Do you like this shirt (y/n)?"

It took me a moment to process what is he asking.

"Wha-!?"