7

I woke up tangled in sheets, scared. For a moment I coudn't recognize a room I was in and panic built up in me but then I remembered. I took a few deep breaths, it was just a dream. I slept between Ran and Rindo and now I get out form bed trying not to wake them up. Once I got out of bedroom I went to kitchen to make some coffee. Yesterday they told me to feel free to use things in house but I still felt like a thief when I searched trough drawers. While I waited for water to boil I checked my phone. No messages, unsurprisingly. I didn't expect anyone to text or call me anyway. That was why I almost split hot water on me when my phone suddenly started ringing. I looked at display. It was Sanzu.

"Yes?"

"Hi, sweety. Where are you?"

For a moment I thought about how to answer. Honestly I had no idea where exacly I was.

"At Haitani's place."

He took a moment before answering.

"These fuckers, so they were quicker than me, hm?"

He was talking more to himself than to me.

"Doesn't matter. Call me once you get home, alright?"

I reflexively nodded silently but then I realized that he can't see me.

"Yes."

"Great, see you soon, baby girl."

With that he hung up. I sigh and picked mug when someone catch me from behind. I was so shocked that I almost dropped coffee if he didn't hold it.

"Careful."

I recognized Rindo and relaxed. He placed mug back on side board and kissed my neck. He laid his head on my shoulder and his lips slightly rubbed against my cheek when he spoke up.

"Who was it?"

"Sanzu."

"Hmm, really?"

I slightly nodded. He seemed to think about it a moment before he also nodded and loosen his grip on me. 

"What did he wanted?"

"He asked where I am."

Rindo raised his eyebrow.

"And what did you told him?"

"That I'm with you and your brother."

He looked at me with hint of suspicion in his eyes. I tried to predict his reaction. Maybe I shouldn't tell Sanzu that I'm with them, maybe ... Rindo's lips curved into little smile. 

"Seems like we ruined his plans."

Then he pulled me closer and kissed my lips. 

"If he wants too see you he'll have to stand in line. Right now you're mine."

His hands catch my thighs and he put me up on kitchen unit landing more kisses on my face. I didn't oppose, I tilt my head and exposed my neck to him. He immediately moved his kisses there, while his hands still caress my thighs. I slowly raised my hands and rushed them trough his hair making it even more messy that it was before. He smiled a bit when he mixed his kisses with gentle bites. It turned me on and I hated how easily I was getting wet under his touch. He was fully aware of it and he enjoyed it. After a moment he pulled away from me, it made me disappointed I wanted him to continue, I didn't want him to stop at this point. He must have seen the desire in my face, his amused expression made me almost certain of it. 

"You really make amazing face (y/n)."

I bit inside of my lip a little when he said it and I couldn't really get my eyes of his lips.