4

I felt Ran's kisses on my neck, Sanzu sucking and bitting my nipples and Rindo's toungle at my p*ssy. It felt so good. After a while Rindo looked up to me with smile. 

"It looks like you like this. Then how about we move to another level?"

Before I could really proces what's going on, Ran smiled and moved aside to make place for Rin. Sanzu grined and move a bit aside. Rindo catched my legs and moved them on couch. The way he made it make me roll over. Now I was on all four. My head was cloudy but I know what he was going to do, it scared me a bit but I wanted it. I hated to admit it but I wanted the pleasure these three could give me. I could feel Rindo behind me, his d*ck rubbung against my bare skin. Then he leaned to me and his hair tickled my back. 

"Are you ready darling?"

Without thinking twice about it. I noded. I felt his warm breath on my ear when he wispered.

"Here I come."

 He moved his lips to my shoulder and kissed it. In the same moment he entered me. I gasped for air when I felt the pain.  I knew he was about to do it but it still shocked me. I had sex before but I was still relativly tigh and his size was really something. 

"D-damn (y/n), you're so tigh!"

 Sanzu watched us with amused expresion, then he moved closer to me. He catch my chin and make me look at him. Then he kissed me and explored inside of my mouth with his toungle. His hand moved into my hair holding me close to him, but I could still see his other hand pulling out his d*ck. In no time he broke the kiss and pulled my head down to his lap, putting his d*ck in my mout. I chocked by suprise but I managed to avoid hitting it with my teth. I still wasn't used to Rindo inside of me but I swirled my tongue and sucked it as I moaned when Rindo moved faster. 

"Ughh ... you're really good at this, sweety."

Sanzu panting and shoved it deeper. 

"Mmph ..."

I moaned when Rindo put his hands on my hips and f*ucked me harder. Sanzu grabed my hair and made me move my head as he moved his d*ck deeper. 

"F-f*ck! I'm cumming!"

When his d*ck was out of my mouth, I was about to spit his cum but he held my chin, makin me look him deep in the eyes. He shook his head with smile and I know what he want me to do. I swallowed. 

"Good girl." 

It looked like he was satisfied with this because he moved away from me. Now Rindo had me only for himself. He made full use of this oportunity. He pulled me closed, now I was kneeling and his chest rubbed agains my back. He moved his hand to my chest and started to squise it. I was exaused, it felt like I could past out any minute, but he still countinued. 

"P-please  I ..."

My mouth was sore and head cloudy, I coudn't even speek propertly. I could hear Rindo panting behind me, I didn't see his face but I could very well imagine his smile when he moved to my ear. 

"Please? Please what? Should I go harder?"

"Ah n-no w-wait ... uhm"

He started to move even faster, f*ucking me harder, I didn't belive it was possible. Whole room was filled with our moans. When I moved my head a bit I could see Sanzu, rolling his eyes while watching us with grin on his face and Ran smiling while touching himself. I turn my gaze away from them, it was awkward to have audience while doing this. 

"Damn. I'm cumming!  Hmph ...."

I groaned as I came, Rindo didn't really mind it, he still moved. The sensation was too much.

"F*ck, yes! More. Mhp! I-I'm cumming too, (y/n). Ughh!"

He came inside me. I think someone said something but it sound distand. Everything become hazy and slowly world sink into darkness. 

"Hmm ..."

I groaned as I slowly woke up. I laid on the sofa in the room I didn't recognized at first. 

"Oh, you awake darling?"

Sudenly I remembered everithing that happend. I looked up to Ran leanin over me. 

"You really are something. It was great, we need to do it again soon."

Rindo smiled at me from behind his brother. I sat, holding blanket that I was covered with on my chest, under it I was still naked. I looked around the room.

"What -"

"You passed out for about an hour."

An hour huh ... Sanzu handed me my clothes. 

"It's really late right now, what about we take you home?"  

It clearly wasn't a question, but he still wanted me to answer. 

"That would be great ... thank you."

Luckly it seemed like he was satisfied with this answer, he noded and I started to dress up. I felt a bit uncomfortable when they watched me but they already saw me naked so I guess there was no reason to feel like uneasy. 

"Well then, let's go my lady."

Ran took my hand and leaded me out of VIP room trought crowded club to parking lot. He was gentle but he hold my hand a bit stronger than was nessesary. Like I was going to run now. We walked to car and Rindo sat behind the wheel. I sat in back, squised between Ran and Sanzu. For a moment I tought about how much must Rindo drunk this night, but they were members of bigest criminal organisation in Japan so I guess they don't care about trifles like driving while drunk. 

"So, where do you live (y/n)"

I didn't like the idea of giving them my adress but there was probably no other option. I told him adress and we're on out way. It didn't took long to get there. Whole way Ran and Sanzu eather caressed my thigs or kissed me. It felt good but I was still glad when we arrived. I wanted to get out of the car as soon as posible but because of where I sat I had to wait for Ran to get out first. He held the door for me and waited till I get out. Then he took my hand and kissed it.

"We'll meet again soon. Good night, my lady."

It gave me shivers, he was overdramatic but dangerous. I wasn't sure of what to think about this combination. I waited till they drowe away, only then I walked inside. I slap the door behind leaned on them. This night was sure strange and I wasn't completly sure if I did the right thing. Getting involved with these three will surly end up bad. But on the other hand, how much worse it could be compared to before?

Cover:
https://pin.it/26I7fYn

Full version: