3

"Wise girl."

The moment he heard my answer Ran moved his hands to my torso. He picked me up and carried me to couch. Rindo was already there. Ran placed me between him and his brother. Rindo put his palm on my thigh and caressed it, slowly moving under my dress, rolling it to my hips. It gave me shivers but I could no longer pay attention to him because Ran put his hand in my hair making me look at him instead of Rindo.

"Look here darling, look at me."

I could see him bitting his lip when he moved his hand from my hair to my chin, his thumb tracing my lips. Then he pulled me closer and started kissing my neck, at the same moment I felt Rindo's hand inside my panties. I tried to push away but Rindo didn't let me, he leaned to my face and wispered.

"Don't worry (y/n), me and big brother will take good care of you."

Then he started fingering me. My heartbeat got faster. Slight moan escaped my lips, when Rindo moved his fingers faster. For a moment Ran leaved my neck alone, and looked at my face, his eyes full of lust.

"You look so beautiful."

Rindo put his fingers out of me. Then he moved between my legs. In no time my panties laid on ground and Rindo licked my p*ssy. I gasped for air when I felt his tongue between my legs. Ran watched me, then he catched back of my neck, pulled me closer and made me face him again. He kissed me, his tongue inside of my mouth.

"Hey don't leave me out!"

Sanzu took Rindo's place by my side and he started to explore my chest. It didn't took long before he started undressing me. Ran pushed away from me and helped Sanzu, after while my dress and bra laid on floor. Sanzu started to play with my boobs. With Rindo eating me down there and Sanzu sucking my nipples I was no longer able to avoid moans. Ran smiled and attacked my neck again filling it with hickeys. It felt like my head was in clouds, the pleasure they gave me was too much and I wasn't able to think straigh. Some part of me wanted to push them away and get away from here, from them, but the other side told me that even if I tried that they could immeadiatly shoot me. And honestly, I din't want them to stop. It was better than I was willing to admit.

Sorry for this being so short. I never wrote something like this and I'm really not sure if I should countinue. What do you think?

Cover:
https://pin.it/YGIVlmv

Full version: