5

It didn't took long before I heard of these three again. Two days after the night in club my phone rang. I looked at display and saw name Ran with lot of emoji. I could swear that I didn't save his number but he probably save it while I was out. I hesitated before picking up. Then I picked up.

"Yes?"

"Hello darling."

"..."

"Oh, don't be so cold. We miss you, so we would like to meet you again."

We? Does he mean him and his brother or all three of them.

"We?"

"Yes me and Rindo. Are you home."

I wasn't exacly happy about where this is going but I forced myself to answer.

"Yes."

"Lovely, get ready we'll pick you up in 15 minutes."

"... yes."

He hanged up. I just stand there for a minute staring on dark display of my phone. Then I unlock it and scrolled trough contacts. Just like I thougth there were three new ones. One was Ran, then there was Sanzu also with some crazy emojies and Rindo. I took a deep breath to calm myself. I'm going to meet them again and that's fact. I should dress up they'll be here soon and I don't want to make them wait. I wasn't sure how they would take it.

When I walked out they were already there. For a moment I panicked that they would be mad that I keep them wait. Ran leanod on car was first one to notice me.

"Finally, it took you forever darling!"

His voice was chearfull so I calmed down a little. He wasn't angry. I didn't even noticed that by this time he already came to me until he warped his hand around my shoulders and didn't start to lead me to car. Rindo extinguished his cigarette and turn to me.

"Hi, (y/n). Did you miss me?"

He smiled but before I could come up with answer Ran practicually pushed me in to the car.

"Come (y/n), sit down."

I heard annoyed tsk from Rindo when he sat behind the wheel. It seemed he didn't like the way his brother was stealing my attention. I wasn't sure what to do about it. I didn't want to make him angry but same went for Ran. For now I just decided to leave it be, hopefully he won't make a big deal of it. I didn't want to know how these two sibling fight looks like. They were both top members of biggest criminal organization in Tokyo and maybe in all Japan so I rather would be on good terms with them and if possible have them on good terms between each other at least as long as I'm present.

"Where are we going?"

Ran took a breath to answer me but Rindo was faster. 

"We missed you (y/n) so we decided to take you somewhere."

Ran just noded. It looked like he was used to his little brother interupting him. That wasn't actually answer. I would feel better if I knew exacly where are we going. 

"And can I know where is this somewhere?"

Ran leaned to me and smiled.

"Don't worry dear, I'm sure you'll like it."

This still didn't calm me but I decided not to ask anymore it pobably woudn't lead to anything. Ran decided to make sure I'm not bored until we get here becase he started to kissing me and caressing my thights. At some point his hand hand wandered in my pants and he started to rubbing my kilt. I slight moan escaped my lips, making him laught a little.