The Next Dream

Chapter 5

The next dream

    I did have another dream.This wasn’t about the note though. It was about Anna reattempting to commit suicide. But this time she succeeded. As I was at her funeral I realized that even though she had beaten me up and scared me half to death every day, she had helped me with the note and all.

        I woke up. Sitting straight up, wide awake in my bed. “Just what I was afraid of. Another dream. Uuuuggghh!” I said to myself. “I am so going to a mental hospital,” I said to myself.

        I went downstairs to eat breakfast. after that I knew I would never get to sleep ever again knowing that I could easily have another dream.

        My mom came down. “You’re up early. It’s 4 in the morning. What the heck are you doing down here?”

        “Uh what the heck are you doing down here?” I asked her

        “I asked you first!” she yelled.

        “I had another dream,” I replied.

        “What was this one about?” She asked in a curious manner.

        “Well, It’s Anna. She gets all up in my head. So, in the dream she tried to commit suicide again.”

        “Oh,” she said as the shock of what I had just said was still sinking in.

        “But this time she succeeded.” My mom was in shock. Her jaw had dropped clear to the floor.

        I decided to leave her there, jaw open, so I took my poptart upstairs.

        She burst into my room causing me to drop my poptart. “Suicide?!” she slapped me across the face.

        “Ow, what, and why?!” I said rubbing my burning, slapped, red face.

        “Ow, good, What suicide, and why, You should NOT be dreaming about people committing suicide!!” again she slapped me.

        “Ow!” I replied.

        “Good!” saying nothing more she was out of the room.

        I ate my remaining poptart in silence as I was rubbing my throbbing face.