Life is Good

Life is good

    Life was good with the murderer in prison.There hadn’t been a murder here in about a month. And better yet the principal had been out with pneumonia the entire time! Life was good. Even better our substitute principal was gorgeous and the sweetest lady on earth! She had beautiful dirty blonde hair that flowed in the wind as if it were a feather. It was long and delicate and always looked trampy. She wore a smoky eye look and was a total rebel. She was the worst at her job and that is why everyone loved her.

        “Ok students” Said the new principal while every guy in the building staring at her hair. “Today we are going to switch up the classes. 1st  period for everyone is nap class. 2nd  period candy class. This order all the way through 8th period.” Every one sprinted as fast as they could to first period. When the bell rang 5 minutes later everyone was already fast asleep. See this worked in a system. You see, we woke up when the bell rang had sugar to wake us up, then had a sugar crash when the next bell rang. The new principal was brilliant!

        When I got home I passed out. “So much candy…” then my head dropped. To be honest I don’t remember anything else from that day. So let’s skip ahead. The next morning-wait don’t remember any of that either. The morning after that-wait no. the morning after that-there we go. Anyway, that morning I was getting ready for school and when I got to school in my head I was chanting ‘No more candy. No more candy.’

“More candy!” she screamed interrupting my chant.

“NOOOO!!!!” I screamed everyone stared at me “I don’t even remember the past 3 days because of candy! And I’m sure everyone is getting fat by now!” everyone nodded in agreement. “No more candy! No more candy! No more candy!”

“Booooooo!” they all yelled as they were throwing text books at me. Life is good was taking a turn in the wrong direction.