Suspension

Suspension

    “No principal. No teachers. No school. Works for me.” I said as I woke up to my first day of suspension. “This is going to be the best 2 weeks of my life,” I sat up and texted Dakota. ‘Havin fun at school?’ I said in text. ‘Ha ha ):’ he replied.

        “DAAAAVIIIISSSS!!!!!” I heard my mom scream.

‘Gtg’ I jumped out of bed and raced downstairs to the location of the scream.

        “What?!” I said worriedly.

        “There are three foxes in our backyard!” I looked out the window where my mother was looking. Three red foxes about a foot tall with long skinny tails stood stalking a bunny. One jumped out and snachted the bunny in its jaws. Blood ran down the foxes lower lip. We looked away. “Good riddance. That dang bunny was eating all of my plants.” I stared at her.

        We looked back out the window. The fox dragged the bunny under the house. Followed by the other foxes. “What if they live under the house?” I said looking at my mom.

        “It’s possible,” said my mom.

        “Really? Foxes will live under houses?” I asked.

        “Probably,” I grabbed my phone and looked up will foxes live under houses? It said in my words  they will. We had foxes.

        The day went by hour by hour. Some fast. Some slow. I went to bed early so that I could think because Anna had once again been on the news. They still hadn’t found her and her parents were worried sick. No one knew anything.