PART 1 : He Still Loves Her❤

Rishabh and Sherlyn are married...

Karan has broken all his relations with Preeta...They were no more Best friends....

Preeta too had broken all the relations with Karan..

But deep somewhere They both loved each other unconditionally...❤

Its 7 am in the morning...Karan gets up from his bed and goes for practice...

On other side Preeta gets up from the bed and goes to the hospital where she is working as a physiotherapist...

Karan is playing cricket on the ground...but misses the ball..and hurts his hand...

Shiv
( Karan's teammate) : kya kar raha hai yaar ..Karan..Ball dikh nahi rahi kya...?!

Karan doesn't reply and goes to the changing room...He sits on the bench...and closes his eyes...He could only see the love of his life..his babydoll...The prettiest girl in the world...

Karan: kyu Preeta ? Kyu hamesha aa jati ho tum mere khayalon mein..kyu tumhein nahi bhoola paa raha hoon mein...?!..

Kyunki tu abh bhi usse bahot pyar karta hai...

A voice comes from behind...and its Rishabh..

He comes n sits beside him...and keeps his hand on his shoulder...

Karan: aisa kuch bhi nahi hai...Dhokebaaz hai woh ladki...koi pyar vyar nahi karta mein usse...

Rishabh: kitna jhoot bolega Karan...woh bhi khudse..? Dekh Karan...sirf 3 din hai tere pass...phir  Preeta ki shaadi ho jayegi..Aur tu hamesha ke liye kho dega use...

Karan gets angry..jerks off his hand..and leaves..

On the other side Preeta goes to the canteen..and sits on the chair..with a gloomy face..

1 of her colleagues comes to her...and sits beside her

Colleague: hey Preeta...tum itni sad kyu ho ?! Come on...3 din mein tumhari shaadi hai...aur tum yaha aise bethi ho....kuch toh excitement dikhao...

Preeta: kyunki mujhe nahi karni hai shaadi main ye shaadi sirf isiliye kar rahi hoon...kyunki maa chahti hai..Aur taaki mein karan ko bhoola saku...

Colleague: but...

Preeta: mujhe iss bare mein kuch baat nahi karni...

She finishes her coffee n leaves...

Karan while driving..Thinks about Preeta and stops at  the hospital...Just to get a glimpse of her...But she was already gone...He sighs and drives back home...

To Be Continued...✍

I know it was boring...But i promise it will be interesting in the upcoming parts...🤗