part3:

Continuation...

Karan gets shocked..about what Preeta says...

Preeta: chalo...apna ghoonghat hatao...

She comes close to him to remove the veil...He holds her hand...But she doesn't give up...She tries her best to remove it..But Karan too  dont allow her to remove it..they both start fighting ....

Preeta's leg slips and her turban falls..And she ends up falling  on him on the bed...

Karan's face gets covered by her hair...She removes her hair...from his face...and he gets lost in her eyes...as always...He slowly tucks her hair behind her ears...She becomes nervous and she gets up from the bed...

Karan also gets up...She turns the other side looking for her tuban..But Karan holds her hand and pins her to the wall...

Preeta widen her eyes...

Preeta: dekho tum.....

But karan puts finger on her lips..

Karan: ssshhhh.....chup...

Karan gently removes the mustache and beard  from her face...

Preeta closes her eyes...Karan removes his veil...and moves close to her lips...

But Preeta pushes him...

Preeta: kya kar rahe ho Karan..

Karan: (angrily) : mein kya kar raha hoon? ....Tum kya kar rahi ho ? Haan..Aur ye sardar ki tarah tayar hoke kyu ghum rahi ho...?

Preeta: mein jo chahe woh karungi...tumse kya matlab?

Karan: matlab hai..!..

Preeta: koi matlab nahi hai Karan..tum mere kuch nahi lagte...

Karan: ( with bloodshot eyes  ) offcourse...tumhari toh Shaadi hone waali hai na...daadi waali bakre se...

Preeta: haan...aur mein bahot khush hoon...ki meri shaadi Prithvi se hone waali hai...

Karan doesn't say anything...He just looks in her eyes..

He  turns n removes the burqa..and keeps it aside..

He removes a small camera from his pocket and adjusts it in flower vase..

Preeta just stares at him...

Karan: chalo tum niklo yaha se...

Preeta: kyu?! Mein kyu niklun ?

Karan: kyunki tum Sherlyn ke saath mili hui ho...

Preeta : (angrily) aisa kuch nahi hai...bahot badi galat femi hui hai tumhe...

Karan: pls..go...

Preeta : nahi jaungi...

Karan: dekho....

He is about to say something..but he hear Sherlyn coming...
He holds her hand and they both hide behind a big chair...

Sherlyn enters the room...

Sherlyn ( talking to herself) : finally ...aaj kitne dino baad mein apne Punnu baby se milungi...

Prithvi enters the room...

Preeta gets shocked looking at him...

Preeta whispers...

Preeta: prithvi....

Karan keeps his hand on her mouth..
Asking her to be quiet...

Sherlyn goes n hugs him

Meanwhile Preeta has tears in her eyes...Karan looks at her he tries to wipe her tears but stops...

Prithvi: aage kya plan hai..?

Sherlyn: tum Preeta se shaadi todh do

Prithvi: what? Tum pagal ho gayi ho mein aisa kabhi nahi karunga ..

Sherlyn: tumhe aisa karna hoga Prithvi...kyunki tum Preeta se shaadi karne wale the taaki tum use Luthra family se door rakh sako....
Aur dekho kya ho gaya...Karan ne Preeta ko ghar se nikaal diya...Aur woh dono humesha ke liye alag ho gaye...

Prithvi: jaanta hoon baby...par..

Sherlyn: kya par..? Meine kitni mehnat ki hai..Preeta Ki fake photos bhi banai...Karan aur Preeta ke beech mein itni badi misunderstanding create ki...aur tum..

Karan gets shocked listening to Sherlyn...He gets tears in his eyes...He looks at Preeta...And she looks down...with tears flowing from her eyes....He holds her hand..

Prithvi: shaadi toh Preeta ji se mein karunga....kyunki woh itni sundar hai na...ki mein kya bolun...unki aankhen, baal...haaye...unke haath pata hai kitne sundar hai...mein unka haath pakad ke.....

Karan gets angry and comes out from behind and slaps him so hard that he falls on the ground...
He holds him by his collar...

Karan: teri himmat kaise hui haan...Preeta ka naam apne muh se nikalne ki...haan ?!...tujhe mein nahi chhodunga....tu toh gaya....

Preeta comes n stops him...

Preeta: karan chhodo usee...

Somehow Preeta stops him..
.
.
.

I wont drag this part much...Luthra's and Arora's  come to know about Prithlyn...And they are sent to jail..

Karan is is really sorry for Preeta...That he didn't believe his best friend...The girl who could do anything for him...

But Preeta was still hurt from Karan's words...the way he treated...her..They way he didn't believe her...She was sad..and hurt🥺

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. To be continued....✍