part7: Best Morning

Continuation:

Karan gets shattered after Sarla takes Preeta along with her...Tears start flowing from his eyes...

He sits on the bench...looks down and starts sobbing the moment he looks up he sees a girl running towards him....
He stops crying..and looks carefully...and realises its Preeta...

She runs towards him and hugs him tightly.....

Karan still in shock...hugs Preeta...she tightens her grip on his shoulder...

Still hugging each other...she looks at him...

Karan is confused....

Karan: Preeta...tum ?..

Preeta: tumhe kya laga mein tumhe chhod ke chali gayi...itni aasani se tumhara pichha nahi chhodne waali mein...

Karan smiles...with happy tears...

Karan: tum ghar chhod ke aa gayi ?

Preeta: haan...kyunki agar mein maa ke saath chali jaati na..toh tumhein hamesha ke liye kho deti...

Karan kisses her forehead...

Karan: i love u...aur mein humesha tumhara khayal rakhunga...i promise..

Preeta: i love you too...and i promise...mein tumhien bahot pareshaan karungi...itni saari baatein kar ke..tumhara dimaag kharab kar dungi...

Karan chuckles..

Karan: humare past mein joh bhi hua...hum sabh bhool jayenge...okay?...humari life mein hum ek naya chapter start karenge...

Preeta smiles widely...

Preeta : hum rahenge kaha?

Karan: aaj raat ko humein hotel mein rukna padega...

Preeta: okay...

And they reached a hotel..They checked in..

They entered the room..

They looked at each other...it was a little awkward for them...

Preeta: mein fresh hoke aati hoon...

Karan: sure...

Karan goes and sits on bed...takes a cushion and
Keeps his head on it and sighs ...

Karan closes his eyes...and remembers his and Preeta's moments....and smiles...he remembers when they hugged each other and Preeta said i love u...

Preeta comes out of the bathroom...and see's Karan closed eyes and smiling...Preeta widen her eyes....

Karan (mummers...while smiling) : i love u too...

Preeta: ( whispers) ye kisko ily bol raha hai...

Preeta widen her eyes  and gets angry...she comes and sits next to him..and puts her  finger on his face....

Karan opens his eyes.. with a jerk...and gets shocked..he widens his eyes..after seeing Preeta beside him..

Karan: k...kk..kya kar rahi ho...Dekho Preeta humari abhi tak shaadi nahi hui hai...mere saath aisa waisa kuch matt karna....meri izzat mere liye bahot important hai...😳

Preeta hits his shoulder slightly...

Preeta: mein kuch bhi aisa waisa nahi kar rahi thi ok?...😑..mein toh ye dekh rahi thi...ki tum neend mein muskura kyu rahe the ...

Karan: ohh...tum se matlab?..mein joh chahe woh sochunga....

Preeta tries to say something...But Karan interups in between...

Karan:  mein..fresh hone jaa raha hoon...

And he goes to washroom..
He comes out of washroom after some time...and sees Preeta sleeping peacefully...

He goes to the bed...Sits next to her and admires her...he takes the blanket and covers her....He looks at her and wonders how beautiful she is...

He goes close to her and kisses her forehead...

Karan (in his mind ) : thank you so much Preeta...mera saath dene ke liye....agar tum nahi hoti toh pata nahi mein akela kya karta....tumne mere liya apna ghar chhod diya...tumhari jagah koi aur ladki hoti toh shayad mujhe chhod ke chali jaati...Lekin tum yahi ho...mere pass...i promise mein humesha tumhara khayal rakhunga...

He tucks her hair strands behind her ears...and he doses off...

Next morning Preeta opens her eyes.....and  find herself in Karan's embrace....and smiles...

She hugs him...tightly....Karan opens his eyes slowly...

And looks at her...

Karan: Good morning babydoll...

Preeta: Good morning bajarbattu...

Karan: this is the best morning....💓

Preeta : mere liye bhi...🥰

And its a happy morning for both....a new chapter in their lives...!! ❤🤗
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.....✍

Hey guys...pls tell me...If i should continue this track...or change it?..pls tell in the comments....❤

Ill update soon...

Love u all...💓