part 23: The Wedding ♥️

The Most Awaited...

PreeRan Wedding....❤

Preeta was all dolled up..She looked at herself in the mirror..

She was looking like the epitome of beauty, elegance and glamour. Her lehanga was  characterized by vibrant colors, impressionable jewellery, well-defined make-up and elaborate hairdo that told a story of beauty.

Screen Shifts to Karan..

He was  looking elegant in a simple yet glamorous  sherwani in off-white and gold which he  paired with a gorgeous groom turban and a dark red pocket square, embellished cuffs, collar and buttons were  accessories bold enough to preserve the masculinity in his  look.

He just looked at himself in the mirror and smiled widely..

In the Next scene Karan was shown on the mandap waiting for his Babydoll...

Karan to Rakhi..

Karan : mom..kaha reh gayi Preeta..Kitni der ho gayi...

Rakhi : puttar thoda toh ruk ja..aa jayegi thodi der mein..

The Next moment he looks at Preeta descending the stairs...He looks at her and becomes lost in her beauty..She was the prettiest Bride ever...Preeta looks at him and they share a beautiful eyelock..They remember their first meet..The day they met..All the happy times..The bad times..When Karan didn't trust her..The Most beautiful memory when Karan Proposed her..
" Mujhse Shaadi karogi ? " these lines were ringing in their ears...They remembered the time they made love to each other...Everytime they kissed..

The time they spent with each other..All the flashbacks..were coming infront of their eyes..Which actually got tears in their eyes..Everything felt like a dream to them...

Karan offers his hand to her..She keeps her hand in his hand and smiles ... They reach the mandap and stand in the middle of the mandap..

Karan holds Preeta's hand..

Karan : main tumse kuch kehna chahata hoon..

Preeta : kaho..

Karan : aaj main bahot zyada nervous tha..samajh nahi aa raha tha ki mujhe shaadi karni bhi chahiye ya nahi...Kaise main har problem ka samna karunga...lekin  jabh maine tumhe aaj meri taraf aate hue dekha..Tabh maine realise kiya ki jab tak tum mere saath ho mere liye kuch bhi mushkil nahi hai..mere pass humesha tum ho..meri har problem ka solution ho tum..Im so lucky to have you..And  I promise ye haath main zindagi bhar nahi chhodunga.. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye..I love You...❤

Preeta's eyes were filled with tears..She cups his face..

Preeta : mujhe bhi kuch kehna hai...

Karan : say it..

Preeta : Thank you meri zindagi mein aane ke liye...Meri dull aur murjhayi hui life mein itne rang bharne ke liye...
Humari dosti ke beech kabh mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya pata hi nahi chala...
My Partner  My First boyfriend My friend..
Here we are with our future before us...

She holds his hands..

Will you marry me Mr. Karan Luthra ?

Karan : Yes....

Ban than ke mutiyara aaiyan

Aaiyaan patola banke

Kanna de vich peepal pattiyan

Baahi chooda khanke

Ban than ke mutiyara aaiyan

Aaiyaan patola banke