part5: His Babydoll..

Karan gets angry after knowing that Preeta has left to Delhi forever...

He leaves from there...

While driving he stops at a place...The place where he met Preeta for the first time...
He comes out of  his car..

Karan ( to himself): chali gayi woh humesha ke liye....aur iss sabh ka zimmedar main hoon....kyunki meri wajah se hua hai ye sabh....

He tries calling her ...But its switched off...

He throws the phone on the ground..

"Wapas aa jao Preeta...pls...i cant live without you...I love u...main tumse bahot oyar karta hoon...pls come back..."

He starts crying...

He loses all the hopes....

But......

He feels someone back hugging him...He realises that its Preeta..His babydoll..

He places his hand on her hand which was on his chest...He turns his head..n looks at her...in shock..

And she smiles..

He immediately breaks the hug..and cups her face..

Karan: Preeta..tum? Tum gayi nahi.? Tum yahi ho? Mein sapna toh nahi dekh raha na....Preeta...tum sach mein yaha ho?..tum kuch keh kyu nahi rahi?..bolo

He asks so many questions at once..she keeps finger on his lips..

Preeta: chup karo kitna bolte ho tum?..abh ek time par ek hi sawal puccho

Karan: tum toh Delhi jaane waali thi na..

Preeta: nahi gayi..

Karan: kyu..?

She smiles and comes close to him and keeps her hands around his neck...

Preeta: kyunki kuch bahot zaroori  yaha chhoot gaya tha..

Karan asks her kya?

Preeta: tum ...tumhare bina kaise jaati ?...tumhe yaha chhod kar mein kabhi nahi ja sakti..

Karan smiles after listening to what Preeta said..

He keeps his hands on her waist and pulls her colse..She starts blushing and looks down..He looks at her and he smiles..He kisses his forehead..and she smiles...

Karan: Thank you..

Preeta: kis liye?.

Karan: yaha rukne ke liye...mujhe chhod ke nahi jaane ke liye..
Humesha mere saath rehne ke liye....
Meri dost, meri best friend banne ke liye...

Karan rests his forehead on hers...They close their eyes and feel each other...

Karan cups her face and she holds his hand...and kisses it..

Karan: babydoll...

Preeta smiles with the word babydoll...He called her babydoll..after a long time..

(P.s : i miss karan calling Preeta babydoll...🥺)...

Preeta: bajarbattu...

They giggle...

He looks into her eyes  ....

Karan: mein tumse kuch confess karna chahata hoon...

Preeta: mujhe pata hai..ki tum kya confess karna chahate ho..

Karan gets shocked..

Karan: tumhe kaise pata?..meine toh tumse kabhi nahi kaha..

She smiles at him..

Preeta: kuch baatein kahi nahi jaati...
Humara rishta sirf dosti ka nahi hai...dosti se bahot ooncha hai... bahot special hai..

Karan: you  are  right..kuch baatein hum kabhi Bayan nahi kar paate...lekin aaj main tumse ye kehna chahata hoon...ki I LOVE YOU..babydoll...💘

Preeta smiles and blushes...

Karan: pata nahi ye kehna mere liye itna mushkil kyu tha?..Jabh bhi mein tumse kehne ki koshish karta...mere liye shabd kam pad jaate...

Preeta hugs him tightly and Karan wraps his hands tightly around her waist...They stay in that position for some time...it felt like heaven for them...

Preeta breaks the hug...and looks at him..He tucks her hair strands  behind her ear and looks deep into her eyes..He holds her waist and pulls  her colse..she keeps her hand on his shoulder...They were too close to each other...they could feel each other's breathe...

Karan: meine toh keh diya abh tum bolo.....Karan asks in his husky voice..

Preeta turns red she looks into his eyes...and says..

Preeta: I LOVE YOU TOO..❤

Karan smiles and admires her ...He gazes at her lips which makes her feel shy...

Their lips met..and he kisses her ....She too responds...They share a passionate kiss...( Their first kiss)

Karan tighten the grip on her waist..after some time..they break the kiss and join their foreheads...

They share an intense eyelock...

Karan whispers... " you are mine babydoll..." ♥

.
.
.
.

To be continued.....✍

There is an interesting twist...in the next chapter ....stay tuned..👍