The Iciler 8 The Man's Daughter

"Kyono, Maru and me finished the mission, Master Sling." I reported, rubbing my bruised arm.

"This is perfect, Iciler. I thank you and Maru much greatly for helping to fight." The Master Sling happily thanked.

"It's no problem, but really Kyono did most of the fighting." I responded giving Kyono a thankful nod. I noticed Maru covered his arm in pain.

Master Sling also noticed his drenching painful wound. "You all are injured. Please, let us take care of you."

"Oh, thank you." Maru quietly said before being taken out, along with I into the back room.

Kyono walked over to the leader's side. "You have done an amazing job in defending our Society Kyono."

"Thank you, Master Sling." He looked up at the high colored windows that stood above the leader and himself.

"Do you know who the intruder was?" Kyono asked.

"Yes, the intruder was a man, 6 feet tall, 29 years of age, and from the Earth Society." The old leader responded seriously.

Kyono's eyes widened. "The Earth Society?!"

"Yes." Master Sling fixed his robe and faced the young warrior. "He appears to have went loose from their prison and ran out. But honestly no worries my young Warrior, let us have a small celebration."

Kyono nodded, watching as the leader turned to the other guards below. "Go send an invitation to all of the societies! I want everyone at the beach! Go send some kids from the dojo to help clean it up the beach." Master Sling ordered. The guards responded with a nod as they all scurried away.

~~~~~Earth Society~~~~~

"Ms. Clarah?" A voice called out to the general of the Earth Society.

"Yes, what is it Nagisa.." Clarah's voice responded quietly from her room. Closing an album she was flipping through.

"Um..tonight the Water Society is having a celebration, can you come with me?"

"Of course I will, aren't I always tagging along with you when you have no one else to go with?" Clarah said blandly standing up and wiping off her dark green outfit.

Nagasaki stepped back a little and looked down ashamed. "I'm sorry..."

The Warrior sighed patting the girl's head lightly. "It's okay..now come." Clarah padded out of the room and closed the door behind her. The girl following behind.

"It's a nice day to be out." Nagisa smiled at her hoping Clarah would smile back. But, knowing Clarah that would probably never happen.

The dark haired girl looked at her and up at the white faint clouds, seeing them just faintly brushing the small shinning sun above. "Yes, a very nice day indeed."

~~~~~Metasosis River~~~~~

I stood there with my arms crossed looking down at the calm river that ran by my red shoes. "I hope Maru gets better, I want to see him at the party tonight." I said quietly to myself.

"Yes, let's both pray that the Flame Warrior survives." A man's voice echoed through my ears as I slashed around to see who it was.

It was Master Saki! That a** who disrespected me!

"Hello again, young one." He smiled throwing a side of his dark cloak behind him.

I growled and gave him a glare. "You don't look old yourself."

"Well of course, I am just a bit older than you. I'm the youngest leader of my Society. Well, actually out of all the Societies." He gave me a smirk.