The Iciler 18 Truth Be Told

I felt so heavyhearted when I slept that night. It's almost as if this world is falling apart on me just as my original world did. I really f*cked it up this time.

The original shade of dark gray appeared back under my eyes again, and I soon fell into a deep depression. Soon only the rain that fell became the only company I really had.

Master Hiro died, and it's all my fault.
I still don't even know who my real parents are.
I still remember Maru saying he likes me. I feel guilty for rejecting my own best friend.
I haven't seen Master Saki in days, and regret yelling at him.
I'm the only one of my society.
Skylore keeps bugging me with their confusing, stupid short messages.

"Stay on our side Hitori." They say.
"We need you here."
"Save us, please."
"Bring the Ice Society back."
"Stay sane."
"Help!"

I don't want to come out of my house until I have an answer. Maru has been knocking every morning, afternoon and night for 6 days straight already. It's 9 so I guess it'll count as 7 days since I know I'll never come out. Kyono has tried his best to try to make me happy again, but my stubborn set of mind always makes me reject him. Clarah is the one I'm surprised about. She generously gives me food everyday, as normal I repent because I'm so depressed to even get up to eat.

I miss Acyine, I miss being happy, I miss hanging out with everyone. My stomach hurts and I feel as if I lost pound over the long period of time.

Another knock at the door gave my heart a bit of a jump, but I listened. "Iciler...come out of there."

My eyes widened slightly, my ears recognizing the voice.

"It's been 7 days from what I heard, I know you're sad...depressed but get out of there already. I want to see your face again, it's okay...it's my fault Master Hiro died. You were right honey...it's alright now."

"Go away Acyine..." I quietly mumbled under my breath.

"Not till I get to see my girlfriend again." His voice was firm.

I was going to ignore him when my heart made the choice of opening the door. "Baby, what happened...why haven't you been eating?"

My gaze stood away. "Because..."

"Come here, sweetheart." Saki embraced me into his arms, he felt my body...so frail and unhealthy. "Look, I'm taking you on a date today, best get ready now."

"But I don't wanna go..." I took a step back.

"We're going. That dress I bought you, remember that dress?" He smiled and said softly, bending down slightly to my height. "Go and get it, hm?"

I nodded, not even bothering to fight back at him. It was unusual, but I closed the door and came back out with the fluffy, elegant light blue dress. "I'm embarrassed to wear such a pretty dress, it was really expensive at the time you bought me it."

"Only the most beautiful dress can do for you, since not even the dress can beat your looks, my love." He kissed my hand softly. Our eyes met and I wanted to cry, he's everything to me and I haven't seen him in so long.

"I'll pick you up at 10." The boy waved, walking away from my small cottage.

I shook my head a bit and went back in. As I was in the bathroom doing my hair I heard another knock at my door. It was fast and an impatient knock. It must be Saki again. I thought. Could he have missed something?

"Hi Iciler! How are ya?! You're finally up and out, eh?" It was Kyono. Jittery as usual and full of excitement.

"Well I haven't been out, out I opened my door to Saki earlier." I smiled some.