The Iciler 12 I'm Hurt For You

I can't believe this...i'm such a jerk. I said to myself i'd protect her, yet almost everyday she comes back to me half dead. Inside and out...

"I'm such a bad friend..." I muttered to Kyono, who sat next to me on the stone porch my house had.

"No ya ain't Maru, if ya blame yourself for not being there, then i'll have to take the blame too." The Water Warrior responded.

"Why's that?" I gave him a look.

"I'm her friend too, ya know? You and I both weren't there for her when she was attacked."

Shaking my head, I placed a palm on my face and leaned on it. "It's not like that Kyono. I want to protect her, it's basically my job."

"And it's mine also." He laughed punching my arm.

"Oh really? Since when?"

"Remember when ya came back from ya long trip to that other secret world?"

"Yes?" My eyebrows curled into a questioning look.

*FLASHBACK*

"Listen Kyono, your job is to protect her when i'm not around. I will be the reason you will be covered in stars, and will be transparent!"

The fearful threat of the Flame Warrior made him quiver. "So you'll kill me as a murderer?" Kyono half joked and half questioned. As Maru let the blue haired boy go, he chuckled.

"No, i'll kill you as a brother. But I hope you know where i'm going with protecting and stuff."

The Water Warrior nodded smiling.

*FLASHBACK END*

"Ahh I see," I grinned. "Well then yeah, I guess it's kinda your fault. Thanks for making me feel better."

"But that's not somethin' ta be suddenly happy about." Kyono muttered.

I watched the sky, an embrace of the flowing wind brushed by my hair and skin, rustling my clothes. "I had better go check on her now."

"Alright bud, I'll see you at the Gathering."

"Alright thanks, I had better see you." I smirked.

"Whatever, now go fetch cha girl." The Warrior chuckled.

I blushed softly, and turned forward. "Alright Kyono."

Walking towards the Water Society's large hospital, I noticed that there was a feeling of Shadow Warriors there. I always had a feeling of when and why they were around. The people carry around an aura I can't get off my back.

Minutes later, I made myself to Hitori's room. I'm assuming the nurses placed her here because either they didn't want her near the other patients, or they just thought she was special.

Either way, at least she got help and was far away from everyone else.

I heard Hitori speak as I listened, placing my ear to the smooth wooden door.

"I don't want to talk right now..." Hitori's voice stretched, and she coughed.

"Iciler, come on, I said I was sorry about everything. I really am, please forgive me."

I grit my teeth. Saki...

"It hurts..." A loud clang made me grab the doorknob tightly.

"Are you okay?!"

I heard my love start to sob, hearing her voice crack. "I was so weak, I act like I'm too big for everyone all the time but I'm weak. For god's sake, my stomach is ripped open and I don't even know if I'll even be able to have kids anymore!" She sobbed harder and harder.