The Iciler 2 Run and Change

RUN!!!

A guy's scream from my right shook my bones, everyone ran away from the bloody area of the hallway like ants.

I stood there surprised, shocked, not knowing what to do.

Then I felt a rough grab on my right wrist, it was a guy I've never seen in this school before. He pulled me to his side and kept me there as we ran.

"Why are you being so slow! Hurry!" The boy ordered to me while gripping on my wrist tightly. The school monitors tried to stop us, but they were too late as we slipped away and out of the school.

"Who are you?!" I questioned through my heavy breathing, continuing to run as fast as I could.

"My name is Maru, I am a Flame warrior of the Fire Society, we have no time! You are in danger now, a danger to this world. To everyone!" Maru answered clearly.

I could tell Maru meant it as a type of anger waved through his voice.

We both stopped in an empty park, not far from the school. They could still get us.

"Maru..was it?" I began, panting from the 2 minute work out. "Where in the hell do I belong." My eyes grew still and with question.

Out of no where, his sweaty palms were on the top if my hands, placing his forehead to mine. "You belong..." A chilled breeze swiftly raced around him and I.

Until I realized...we weren't on Earth anymore.

"Here..."

I opened my eyes as I was magically placed into a gallant beautiful world. Everything was amazing, colors were enhanced, everything caught my eye.

"This is...amazing!" I smiled brightly, looked down at my outfit as it wasn't the same anymore. I still had my red sweater but this time an unusual blood red and I somehow had black skinny jeans on. My eyes were bright blue, I could tell off the reflection of my round glasses.

"It gets better," Maru smiled amusingly. He took off my glasses and put them in his pocket. "Ha ha, no need for these annoying binoculars anymore."

I began to examine him, realizing he looked pretty hot. "Where am I?" Was the question I forgot to ask.

"You're Metasosis, a place full of people like you." Maru responded.

I pointed to myself. "What? People like me?"

"Heh, yeah like this." He smirked, and jumped into the warm air as rings of flames appeared around his body, raging and spinning. I admired the demonstration.

Maru swiftly landed without tumbling. "Like I said, I'm from the Fire Society, it's the reason why I am able to do this." He cleared his throat.

"This world is designed to protect the different from the normal, or other words humans something you never were. You're an Elemental being." Maru explained. "My mission was to find you..Hitori, I finally have when you-"

I cut him off. "When I killed her..."

"Right, but you need to know something Hitori, you need to know that you do not belong here neither."

I raised an eyebrow and gave him a questionable look.

"You are your own kind, you're an Outlaw. Hitori, you are from a Society that formally used to be called the Ice Society. No one has ever seen another person like you in the past eight-hundred years!" The flame head continued.

I stared at him trying to absorb everything he said. But my mind then went else where, it was getting kind of boring.

"You are called an Iciler." He sighed. "The last of the Ice Society. And for many reasons, no one has ever had the strength of Ice Magic like you have now." He crossed his armed, and leaned to the side slightly.

I muttered to myself. "Iciler...hm. Cool name. That's right, that'll be my name from now on."

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME EXPLAIN ALL THAT?!!" He yelled at me with an irritated voice.

"Yeah, I did." I smirked. "Which is why I will be called Iciler from now on, not Hitori."

"Alrighty then." Maru closed his eyes and shook his head. "From what the stories tell, I see that it's true."

"What's that?"

"Haha Iciler's heads are as thick as their own ice." He laughed.

"Ha ha ohh the puns, so funny, too funny." I sarcastically said and hit his arm softly. "But anyways, yes. I know I'm stubborn."

He took my hand and shook it like a gentleman would. "Maru Shizuki."

I gripped his hand. "Hitori Fugiyama."

Maru smiled. "Welcome to Metasosis."

"Thank you my good sir." I warmly smiled. Then looked around again. "So, where to now?"

He offered his arm to me and I slipped my arm through his. "I show you around my good lady."

I laughed.