○You catch my eyes

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It all started during their high school year where niki become madly in love with Jay.
As a rich kid he was so picky and couldn't be pleased in any way, but his heart made an exception this time

Just from the first day he had noticed him in the school theater when their school principal was prising the top students of their school, and that's when that boy caught his eyes, he didn't look like a nerd he was so handsome had a sharp look and a firm jaw tall with a perfectly curved body and most importantly he was intelligent, niki thought that's the type that suite to be standing by his side someone who he could show off with to everyone. someone who seems strong minded and can handle his hard temper and roughness, not like other dumb fainty students who only served as a pretty image in this life having no talent or other special things about them to waste time on.

When the ceremony ended he stood up and went there near the platform, he had to get a closer look to his future boyfriend, Jay kept a strait look on his face ignoring everyone around not showing a slight happeniss on his face although he was praised for his hardwarking infront of the school just earlier
niki kept eyeing him until Jay passed by him then he did what he did he moved one of his feet infront of Jay making him stumble in his walking
Jay turned his head glaring at him
And niki smirked
He had to prove his existence or else Jay will always ignore him like he was nobody
not to lie but sometimes Jay intended to look arrogant and needed someone to break his nose for him.
.
But niki was starting to admire him more and more everyday, Jay despite being cold and not easy to become friend with was still one of the most ideal students, he was good at everything and looked confident in whatever he was doing, so becoming the boyfriend of someone like him who you can look up for in everything and at the same time have him all by yourself was a dream must come true.
And Niki was going to shoot his shot with Jay sooner or later.
.
He started stalking him to his house gathering information about him he needed to know every detail about his life more like to find something sensible for Jay to play it as a card against him if ever he kept rejecting his confession.
.
.
Jay was sitting with his groupe of friends while chatting about something with them outside in the court field of their school, when suddenly one of the junior in his school appeared standing behind him, waiting for him to notice his presence
Jay's friends smile faded when they saw Ni-ki they were never pleased to see him, he had bullied almost each one of them for atleast once not leaving a good memory between them, niki's feeling wasn't different from them he hated seeing each one, they all looked nerdy, boring and weake and he hated weake people the most.
"Jay " His friend motioned with their heads to make him turn his look.
"Wh..?" A questioning expression was on Jays face , and he did so, now staring at the young boy who was standang there his hands in pockets, and was looking down his nose at him.
"Um, yes what is it ?" Jay unexcitedly asked him.
"Park Jongseong be my boyfriend"

"What !" Even his friends were surprised.
Jay sighed he had already dealed with such a situation and thought this time was going to work "First of all you should call me hyung because i am older than you.
Secondly it does not work that way
You can't ask me like this I don't even know you"
All niki could hear was bla bla

"But I want you" niki tried to look innocent while saying those word in order not to look creepy
Jay's friends started laughing on his acting
And shaked their head showing Jay their disagreement
But what was he going to do this kid seems determined
"And I want you too " niki smiled "to go away" That's what jay requested from him
Ni-ki's smile faded
"Guys let's go" They all stood up from there following him, some of them had a victorious smile planted on their faces mocking Ni-ki.
"But why?!" niki blocked his way.
"Cause I Don't have time to waste on a kid like you " niki quickly stood closer infront of him showing him how tall he was.
Jay too embarrassed looked away
"So you see me as a kid huh?" Feeling Jay was under-estimating him he wanted to show him otherwise
"I saw what I needed to see and it doesn't change my answer "
And just after that they walked away from there

"I will make sure myself you see enough of me!" he shouted behind him.

Niki wasn't going to let it slide.
.
.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●