○Psycho

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Jay was walking alone at school his friends were still mad and kept ignoring him, after trying several time to talk to them again but with niki sticking always by his side it didn't work.
.
"Hyung they don't want you why do you care about them"
But Jay trusted their friendship and thought they needed time untill they forget, until their anger ease down then they will talk to him again.
.
"let's just go to my house" niki suggested to him
"Ni-ki I can't today "
"Please come with me" he pulled Jay from his hand to lead him but Jay didn't move a step forward
Niki bent his knees sitting down pleading and whining like a kid "why don't you want to spend time with mee" shaking Jay's arm.
Jay chuckled on his behiver.
"Alright stop being childish" Jay agreed
"Yey! I love you" he jumped on Jay hugging him.
.
.

"It's so nice to see you in my bedroom again, here were you belong to " talking in a creepy voice
"You are not funny" Jay drop his backpack somewhere in the room.

Niki seemed in his happiest mood, he sat on the bed and leaned down to the back resting his body with his arm behind him on the bed, while Jay stood in the middle of the room not knowing what he was here for.
"come closer" niki demanded forming a smuggy smile on his lips.
Jay moved closer till he was standing infront of him
"What is it?"
"Sit" he ordered
"What ?"
Ni-ki patted on his thigh
Wanting him to sit on his lap
"No f&cking way! " too embarrassed, instead he just sat next to him on the bed.
Niki rolled his eyes and hugged Jay from behind " can't you do what I ask for once? "
Jay shrugged his shoulders
Niki pulled him to lie down on him wrapping his arms around his body.

"You really like to hug me don't you ?"
"Hmm" niki hummed next to his ear
.
Their hug lasted until niki spoke breaking the silence

"I am sorry " he blurted out suddenly, he was apologizing but for what ?
Jay raised his head abit to look at him.
"I am sorry I wasnt being myself with you from the start "
"What does this mean ?"
Just then niki pushed Jay off him flipping them on the bed now he was on top of Jay sitting on him.
"Niki!"Jay was still confused his hands went on Ni-ki's thighs pushing him away.
"No need to worry, you will get used to the real me in no time". His expression had changed to a more serious one.
Jay opened his mouth to say something but was shut up when ni-ki's palm went in contact with his face, he even felt ringing sound in his ear from the strong hit his eyes widened and become teary from the sudden pain. He turned his head to protest but another slap landed on the same cheek making his side lips bleeding this time.
.
Niki caressed the cheek he had abused
"Now this will help you understand me more".
Jay was still in a shoked state

"If you want to Cry about it, you are allowed only today, even tho I don't like to see tears in your eyes" the mockery showing in his tone.
Is this what he wanted to do with him
Is this what he called having a boyfriend for??. Jay used his force and pushed him off of him
Now he was the one on top of Ni-ki "How dare you !!" Too angry he aimed his fist and punched him once and twice
And all niki did was laughing ignoring the pain.
Jay stopped still confused thinking it was no use in doing any thing to him, but his anger didn't vanish yet.

"You obviously weren't looking for a boyfriend but for a punching bag to entertain yourself !!" His grip was on Ni-ki's clothes too close from tearing them apart.

"Yes!, I've been sweet trying to convince your stubborn ass longer than I should now my effort should be payed for!!"

"I didn't ask anything from you you did it all by yourself ! " they were both screaming at eachother.

"Than why did you agree to be my boyfriend huh , did I hold a gun against your head ?" He had a point
" It's because I wanted you to stop hurting everyone around me!"
.
Ni-ki's evil smile was back "If you want me to become a good person if you want me to stop hurting other people you should give me what I want first".

Jay moved his body standing up from the bed he went grabbing his bag from the floor "That's it, I am breaking up with you " he calmly told him without bothering himself keeping on in this stupid relationship anymore .

"Oh yeah! you think it's that easy breaking up with me!!"
Jay scoffed "Yes ! and you may stay alone don't ever change, stay the way you are, and keep dreaming of me!"

"Alright go on!, I am sure you will enjoy visiting your other friends one by one in the hospital, let alone the things I am going to make them live until their last day in school , how do you feel about that ?!".
"You are kidding right you can't be that bad? " Jay was trying hard not to lose his cool again.
"Hell not I am not even close from kidding, you already saw how I am capable of doing so" threatening him he was finaly showing his ugly side.
They shared a challenging look, Jay was restraining himself too hard from jumping on him and murdering him right there.
.
.

Jay went back late to the dorm after his fight with niki and couldn't go visit his grandma
'She will be fine' trying to convince himself.
.
.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●