○ More and more from you

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
.
.

Jay had finally found a new job he started working after school classes at a clothing store as apart time job.
still not wanting to depend on his rich boyfriend.

Today there wasn't many customers since it was Monday and people were either working or at school.
.

Jay was occupied folding some t-shirts on the table when he heard someone coming in, he quickly turned around excitedly to greet them only to be met with .. non other than 'Niki' Jay started screaming in his mind 'Minaaaa' she is the one who told him about this job, such a tattletale latly she has been gossiping everything about him to niki that she slowly had become his seconde eyes and ears, so creepy.
And ofcours niki came to annoy the sh*t out of him and he wasn't by himself , what a surprise he brought with him! " a girl".
'she looks pretty tho' Jay thought.
But she quiet reassemble Ni-ki maybe she is his sister!.

Jay just hopped he won't get fired on his first day.
"Good morning Ma'am and Sir" he kept professional.
The girl eyed him for a seconde at first before she smiled at him , dose she know who he is ?.

"Niki!!" Jay called his name.
Niki smiled and walked confidently to him.
"Baby?" The second he was infront of Jay he leaned in for a kiss.
Jay's hand immediately blocked his face "What are you doing!!" he scream whispered
He didn't want to do it in his first day at work
Niki rolled his eyes and decided to abandon the idea and went discovering the other side of the store looking at what seems had catched his eyes.
While the girl went checking the women sectore of the store.

Jay still followed his boyfriend

"Don't do anything dumb, Ni-ki I'am begging you " it's obvious he was stressing, not too ready for whatever niki was planning to do.

"Chill I am here for shopping" he kept cool
" On Monday during school hours?!"was he expecting him to believe it.
"Tsk why do you care, you are not where you should either" niki didn't spare a look at him again, too occupied chosing some articles, he picked so many and handed them all to Jay almost throwing them on his chest

"What is this now!!" Jay questioned, he wasn't going to try them all was he !

"You better do your work without
Complaining or else I will tell your boss" Ni-ki warned him while he pointed with his eyes behind Jay, his boss was at his surveillance watching him from not too fare since it was his first day.

He should not make a mistake
.
"What do you want ?" He was giving in.
Niki didnt seem interested on following the same conversation, he gazed around him before he pointed to some shoes on the model's feet.
Ignoring his question "Umm I want you to bring me those , no need to tell you you already know my foot size "

Jay whined .

Niki sat into a chair crossed his legs , waiting for him, .
Jay sighed then brought the pair of shoes putting them down infront of his feet.
He was about to leave But no...
niki straitened his long leg blocking Jay's way "aren't you going to help me putt them on ? it seems they don't teach you enough about customer services but it's all right, I am here to teach you"

He is asking for his death wish!!

Jay clenched his Jaw before he kneeled down infront of him, then niki moved his feet up on top of Jay's thigh, Jay without breaking their eye contact he took his shoes off to put on the new one.
"Ah can you do it more gently!"
Jay let it pass without arguing anymore.

" I want my date with you like you promised me" Ni-ki suddenly told him, he was answering Jay's question from earlier.
Jay can't deny the sad look on Ni-ki's face
"I can't make that happen right now" he felt sorry for the younger.
.
.

It's been twenty minutes since niki was inside the store, whenever he touched something he made sure to leave a huge mess behind him.
Jay understood he was being upset
But he left Jay lot of work to do, he was exhausted already.

"Ahm, Excuse me?"
'and now what! '
"I can't find my size in this type of jeans" he was smiling, how easy can he change his mood, doesn't he get sick of this personality?.
Jay made it fast and searched for it then handed him the jeans
" Nah, I am too lazy, how about you wear it for me so I can see how it fit"
"I.." this was too much and Jay couldn't refuse his request since it's his job.

He went to the fitting room without wasting time.
.
When he tried the jeans on it zipped fully up but it seemed too tight Jay forget something important this is Ni-ki size not his 'stupid ' he face palmed himself, and undressed again.
.

"Come on i don't have all the times, aren't you done yet!" niki pushed the curtain of the changing space open suddenly then smiled on the sight infront of him.

Jay turned around in panick "Niki get out".
" Not unill I get what I came here for!" then he flashed something on his eyes.
.
.
.
When they stepped out
Jay's cheeks had a pink shade
While Ni-ki's hair was a bit messy.
What did they do to eachother ?
.
"Niki !... the girl stopped , taking a closer look at him then continued with a smile "I found what I needed we can go now" she told him.
Ni-ki nodded
"Ah here you are Jay did you help our customer?" His college asked him then patted his back when jsy nodded to him.
Niki glared at the man before they left the store.
.

What did actually happen back there.
As Jay was changing he had only his boxer's on when niki busted in
The later took advantage of the moment and took a picture of him.
Then teasingly kissed the picture through the screen of his phone to annoy Jay.
Jay's cheek flushed red and pulled Ni-ki inside " delete it immediately!"
Niki shaked his head refusing and tightned his hold on the phone
While Jay was trying to losen Ni-ki's hold on it
"Just give it !!.."
Ni-ki's attention moved somewhere else, his eyes were on Jays lips.
His hand finaly loosened from the phone and moved up holding something else
It wrapped around Jay's neck
The later didn't mind it until...

" My gallery is full with your pictures it won't make a difference if you delete this one" Ni-ki had a nasty smile .

"Shut up ! I know you will use this for something else "
Jay was too concentrated on deleting the picture and didn't understand how Ni-ki's lips had already landed on his, not wanting to let go
They shared an intesne kiss like they had never tasted eachothers lips before .
Jay's hand ended finding its way to Ni-ki's hair pulling his head away until he succeeded.

.
.
.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●