○Because I got you loving me

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

.
The two siblings and Jay went shopping it was yeji's request she offered them the ride and let them pick the rings too.

Jay let niki decide on his taste, which made the younger more excited.
.
.
Jay sat at the back of the car thinking niki should sit to the front next to her , avoiding the continuation of whatever yeji's attempts were, cause the last two hour he felt like she was trying to get his attention, she was acting weirdly she even tried his ring before his finger could know the touch of it.
She bought many clothing and still asked Jay's opinion about her being sexy or not in them, maybe she tried to get him to talk with her and be friendly on her own way but niki's consecutive glances toward them were making him feel uncomfortable.
.

Niki followed Jay to the back seats not wanting to break apart from eachother

While Yeji was driving them with her car back home.
After they got the rings ofcours .
.

Ni-ki's head rested on Jay's shoulder

The older thought he was maybe tired and wanted to sleep, he extend his arm around d Ni-ki
Untill niki moved his head his face on Jay's crook neck and his plump lips were on his skin.
"Hyung" he whispered ,And there he started kissing that spot, Jay didn't mind it.

"Agh agm" yeji cleared her throat making a noise reminding them she was also there
"Just don't look !"Niki annoyingly told her to mind her own business.
"What?" She acted dumb
" We will be like this around the house too in the future so get used to it from now"
She shrugged it and turned her attention on the road
.
.
.
.
Niki went washing when they got back home to his house
Now Jay was alone with yeji
"Come sit here" She smiled at him and patted the place next to her.
Jay obediently went there
She was observing his moves until he was on her side
Her hands suddenly went under his chin tilting his head "I know how you were looking at me back in the store" she seductively talked to Jay.

"I wasn't!" Jay denied , he panicked as she was getting closer.
"Haha how sweet you can't hold yourself either" she was realy in the mood
"Wha...?"
"....Kiss me if you want, I won't tell him "already on his face, she looked serious as her fingers were enrolling slowly around his arm

"I-I don't want to !" He was freaking out by now and stood up from there

"Noona! "

"Niki" jay called him too, finaly he come at his rescue
She let go allowing Jay to run to niki.

"What were you two talking about?"the question was actualy addressed at her
She rolled her eyeballs "Something between me and him little bro"

Niki sadly stared back at Jay
Jay noticed that "No there is nothing between us I swear" he assured him

"you can take your time then " he looked upset and left them.
.
Jay followed him to his room
"Niki please Why are you avoiding me now "
"Ask yourself"
"If you are still angry about earlier I swear it was nothing important" he doesn't want the younger to get disputed with his sister because of him, he can stop her himself .
" yea ?Ok then come and lie on the bed next to me" niki was already lying there

Jay looked at the bed and memories flashed back, he would be lying if he say he is not scared to go there.
"Hyung are you going to make me wait?! The younger whined too impatient to have the older in his embrace.
Jay shrugged his thoughts and went there if he is accepting to be engaged to this boy he must trust him too.
As soon as he lied his body next to the younger.
He recognized the trap he fell in
The younger rolled over him and sat on his stomach just like before.
"Niki no" Jay hided his face with both of his hands
"Jay hyung..relax please I am not going to hurt your face this time".