Chapter 23: Pleasing End Is Just The Start

Days after the war in which is now called HelsWar, shops have been repaired. Everything was going back on track and back to normal.

Everyone was assigned to clean up the shopping district. The ballots were re-created and the run started again. Scar won the the mayoralty of the shopping district. Dan expected that Scar would win. In the end, what's the worst that could happen?

Dan chuckled as he saw Mumbo and Grian fighting each other because Grian forced Mumbo into some another shenanigan. That's what bestfriends do, always pull each other into big troubles.

Dan started working on his mega base and started to have everything put in mind, he would be cowboy themed for this season. He even sew some cowboy clothes to give off the era of the cowboy.

Many many many other actions happened, nearly a year passed and Dan didn't feel the year pass this fast. In fact, he didn't even know that it was nearly a year if Cleo didn't mention it in her newspaper.

Alex changed for the good, he started becoming friendly with the members. Sure he avoided Dan for a good while ever since the forest meetup, but Dan declared that he would keep that in secret till the very end.

Alex became friends with most of the hermits on the server, he started to spend more time with Xisuma, making it up for the years he have been banned.

A hermits meeting was held early in the day, Xisuma was suggesting if its time to update onto the next version and go to the next season. The hermits agreed as they started saying their final goodbyes to the builds they have built all along the way.

Dan took one more look at his cowboy builds in the sunset as he looked at it dreamily. He only took comfort in the sky and its fascinating colours.

Dan's sleep was restless, he would always sprint off the bed panting heavily and sweat trickling down his face. He would always view those same white glowing eyes. Staring holes through his soul till he wakes up. He didn't speak to anyone about his encrypted dreams. Hoping its not a big of a deal

Wels joined the sitting later on, Dan's thoughts vanished as he looked at his Knight friend.

"So, it will be your second Season now?" Wels stated as Dan murmured. 

"Ready for more shenanigans?" Wels said as Dan laughed.

"I really don't know, there so much coming. I don't know what's coming" Dan said at a heartfelt moment.

"You know, not knowing what will happen is a scary but amazing feeling. Don't let the scary part daze you that much" Wels said as Dan hummed. This sitting reminded him alot of Trayaurus.  He smiled even more.

"Did you pack it all?" Wels asked.

"Yeah I did, did you?" Dan inquired as Wels nodded.

"Lets go get some food from Etho, shall we?" Wels suggested as Dan agreed.

He took one final look at his builds, he didn't feel attached or anything. The orange line in the horizon calmed his storming thoughts. As long and he has friends, it will be just fine.

"I'm so lucky for joining Hermitcraft"