Chapter 6: The Good,For The Bad

Dan stood infront of Wels's base, it was simple yet astonishing area. Dan was rather really sore and pained. His head was on fire and his arms were aching hard.

He gathered his strength as he knocked on the door, sun was setting, mobs spawning.

Wels opened the door for Dan, he saw him in such painful state and took him in immediately.

"Dan, are you okay?" Said Wels desperately looking for a healing potion. Dan wasn't focusing, he merely was so tired of the pain.

Wels gave him the potion and suggested that Dan should have a rest. Dan needed to tell him desperately about Hels but he can't gather the strength to do it.

Dan rested his head towards the pillow, his mind drifted away very fast.

The next day, sun shining from the window. Dan started opening his eyes, to find himself resting in a bed. It wasn't his though, all of a sudden he looked nervous and immediately shot of the bed.

He ran down the stairs till he saw Wels who helped Dan to sit on the chair.

"Good morning dude! You scared the life out of me yesterday when you nearly fainted infront of the door- "

Dan didn't care about this, he shot straight into the idea " Wels pay close attention to what I am going to say,"

Wels was taken aback , he just stared and said nothing.

"Wels, the cloning machine did work and there is a clone of you out there. The problem that its not a clone of you. Its a clone of your evil self. "

Wels looked stared at Dan, he thought that he went absolute crazy.

Dan continued talking anyways " Your clone , Helsknight, is out there. Now he is teamed up with EvilXisuma and they are planning to cause mayhem around hermitcraft "

Wels merely smiled at dan and placed his hand on Dan’s forehead. "Well, you don't seem to have any fever though,"

Dan knew it, he won't believe him at all. His heart sank and he looked at himself, to find that his wounds were fully healed.

Wels was still in his place, he looked at dan and then put a serious look on his face. "So you say that there is a clone of my evil side?"

Dan nodded.

"What was their conversation to be more precise?"

Dan retold the story as much as he could remember. With every ounce of detail.

Wels sat beside Dan, shocked.

"And why did you come, all this way on foot to tell me this?" He asked.

"Because I figured, that if he was your clone, who else would he go for first?" said Dan simply.

Moment of silence endured. " Thanks for taking good care of me " Dan said thankfully.

" You were such in a bad state, I of course had to take care of you" said Wels warmly as he handed Dan some loaf breads.

"Thanks for that as well,"

"You are welcome ,My friend"

Dan regained some strength, and he thanked Wels again and asked him to be carful.

Dan took his journey back home. As he walked, he hoped with all of his heart that Helsknight won't cause damage to Hermitcraft.

Dan decided to pay a visit to Grian. He didn't see him alot lately. He headed towards Scar's base which was next to Grian's.